Pacman

Did any of you guys watch the fight? Do you think the Pacman got robbed?

To me I don't know what the judges saw but Pacquaio clearly won that fight...
  • savak
  • 06-10-2012, 12:56 AM
R-O-B-B-E-D

I saw it to. rounds 3 and 4 were like 10-8 for Manny. Clear majority decision for manny at the very least.

Larry Merchnat, Where Art Thou? I need some lulz at a moment like this.
I have to laugh at anyone who doesn't think the sport is rigged as hell. I don't think there has been an honest, high-profile, boxing match since the Cassius Clay/Sonny Liston "phantom punch" in 1965. It's a rigged sport where the odds/betting tables decide the outcome, and nothing more.
pacman won that fight
Usually the fighters make you feel like you wasted $60. Now it's the judges. I don't know what fight they were watching. Out of 12 rounds Bradley won no more than 4. This is part of the reason why MMA is rising.
Maybe this will be enough for Merriweather (sp) to come out of his safe place and finally agree to box PacMan.
I have been boxing for about 20 years (fought in golden gloves, still spar and teach younger ones the sweet science). I watch almost all boxing fights - whether amatuer, local, or professional. In my personal experience, Pac-Man was robbed. Even the rounds Pac-man lost, they were close. Bradley did not execute in the area of clean and effective punching. Most of his punches landed on arms. I watched the fight twice and I do not agree with the decision. Ususally, if you watch the fight with no sound, you will get a better idea of who one the fight b/c you will not be influenced by the commentators or the crowd. I did this and still thought Pac-Man won easily.
Pacman clearly won! This does not bode well for the sport of boxing!
Pacman clearly won! This does not bode well for the sport of boxing!
Nope! Boxing died long ago. Long live MMA! LOL
Yesterdays fight/decision is a prime reason i quit watching boxing!
More than likely a money decision.

$$$ on rematch, etc.