Thank You To Our Military!

Let us not forget the sacrifices made by our Military, so that we may enjoy the Freedoms we are so fortunate to have this Memorial Day Weekend.
At this point, I would insert some Anti-Obama comment, but I will let it go this time.
Thank You Again! Enjoy this beautiful weekend!

Well said Autumn, couldn't have put it better. As for obummer we will leave it that
Have a great weekend folks.
Vic
ops was I that loud at the AC last night talking about my current health care that you could hear it in Albany. sorry about that.

Amen to all that fell for all
Thanks autumn, agree it's all about those that fave the ultimate sacrifice so we have the opportunity to do things we do!!!!!

Originally Posted by Autumn Bolan
Btw, love this!

• bam71
  • 05-24-2015, 01:36 PM
Great thread Autumn. Nothing but the utmost respect for those current and past who's served in the military! !
Nice comment AB!! I went a put a flag on my Dad's grave on Memorial Day. He is a WWII Vet, and I am proud of him and his service to the country. I to am a Vet, but nothing compares to the WWII Vets. Nothing!!! They were the GREATEST GENERATION and let us NOT forget the LADIES who held the home front while the men were at war!!!
EA.
Agreed, I was third generation military in my family. My Father and Grand Father rarely talked about what they went through, until I was home on leave for the first time. Despite what I have seen, it is hard to imagine what the soldiers went through when storming the beach in Normandy or fighting in the battle of the bulge. Much respect.
Or Pearl Harbor or the Death March in South East Asia from Baton. The Japs killed 78,000 if they fell out. Hero's!!!!
East Amherst, I wish you had mentioned being a Vet before. I am devout Conservative (If you haven't already figured that out ;-) ) and I fully support our Military.
Well Thank You AB for starting this thread!! I am glad you support our Military!! I was very young, and did two tours of Viet Nam. We got very little support, but that is all in the past now. I even did crazy things like jump out of perfectly good airplanes. LOL. I am very proud to have said I served my Country!! Very Proud!!
And, I still can get into my old uniform!!! How many guys/girls can say that after all these years.

Thank you again to all who recognize the Military and Veterans.

EA
AND a Vietnam Vet to boot!
EA, From one combat VET to another.......Thank you for your service and welcome home Trooper!!
My great great great great great grandpappy died in the war of 1812.