4 Green Berets Are Killed 2 Weeks Ago And Trump Uses Obama As An Excuse For Why He Hasnt Called Their Families

This is Trump's Benghazi...ans its dispiscable. We're gonna tie this around his neck like they did Benghazi to Hillary. Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel
You and your ilk are despicable, Shit-stained Chapped-ass. Unlike Benghazi, these men had weapons for self protection, and their call for air support was answered immediately, you retarded piece of shit. Quite unlike Benghazi where the only air support -- hours after the attack began -- came from Libyan soldiers who had been loyal to Gaddafi -- who Odumbo and hildebeest overthrew.

You and that lying, cunt dim-retard Wilson -- who has voted against every veteran bill introduced to Congress -- need to take a one way trip to Venezuela, Shit-stained Chapped-ass.
Did a U.S. ambassador or consulate get killed in Niger after asking for security for months? And did Trump and his administration lie about it being caused by a video and have the videographer arrested?

BTW: How many died in the crash in Iran in which HillariousNoMore suffered her brain injury?
Wow... John Kelly is the kind of person who restores my flagging confidence in our country. Now I understand how Trump's comments during his phone call to the fallen soldier's widow were twisted by this Florida congresswoman. To exploit and prey on the losses and grief of others for political gain in this way is beyond despicable! I honestly don't understand how anyone can sink so low.
This is Trump's Benghazi...ans its dispiscable. We're gonna tie this around his neck like they did Benghazi to Hillary. Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel

Kelly Speaks About Son’s Death and Criticizes Congresswoman Wilson
By MICHAEL D. SHEAROCT. 19, 2017

WASHINGTON — John F. Kelly, the White House chief of staff, delivered an emotional, personal defense of President Trump’s call this week to the widow of a slain soldier, describing the trauma of learning about his own son’s death in Afghanistan and calling the criticism of Mr. Trump’s call unfair.

Mr. Kelly said that he was stunned to see the criticism, which came from a Democratic congresswoman, Representative Frederica S. Wilson of Florida, after the president delivered a similar message to the widow of one of the soldiers killed in Niger. He said afterward he had to collect his thoughts by going to Arlington National Cemetery for more than an hour.

In a remarkable, somber appearance in the White House briefing room, Mr. Kelly, a retired Marine general whose son was slain in battle, said he had told the president what he was told when he got the news.

“He was doing exactly what he wanted to do when he was killed,” Mr. Kelly recalled. “He knew what he was getting into by joining that one percent. He knew what the possibilities were, because we were at war.”

“I was stunned when I came to work yesterday, and brokenhearted, when I saw what a member of Congress was doing,” he said. “What she was saying, what she was doing on TV. The only thing I could do to collect my thoughts was to go walk among the finest men or women on this Earth.”

(New York Times)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5GFzR67dIUY
  • WTF
  • 10-19-2017, 04:15 PM
Wow... John Kelly is the kind of person who restores my flagging confidence in our country. Now I understand how Trump's comments during his phone call to the fallen soldier's widow were twisted by this Florida congresswoman. To exploit and prey on the losses and grief of others for political gain in this way is beyond despicable! I honestly don't understand how anyone can sink so low. Originally Posted by lustylad
Trump brought up Obama and Kelly's son.

Trump was crying about how hard it is to talk with the families...

trump and that dumb bitch congresswoman are playing politics...yet your dumbass only vilifies one.

Go fuck yourself faux patriot.
  • WTF
  • 10-19-2017, 04:20 PM
And Kelly is walking a fine line bringing his own sons death into this picture.

He is now using his dead son in the political arena.

IMHO there are many wrongs here.

The Congresswomans.

Trump for bringing up Obama and crying about how hard it is to talk to these gold star families and bringing up Kelly's son death.

And now Kelly for only calling out one side for playing politics...which of course is his way of playing politics over his sons' death.

All three have shame on their hands ...or should.

Trump brought up Obama and Kelly's son.
Originally Posted by WTF
That's exactly the mendacious narrative the talking heads in the lame-stream media are running with. But the lame-stream media claiming "Trump started it" is a bullshit lie considering it was these so-called jackass journalists who made the jab at Trump questioning why he hadn't called the next of kin of the men killed in Niger -- which elicited a response that the fucking lame-stream media then blew all out of proportion.

No, GEN Kelly did not embarrass himself. GEN Kelly stood at that podium and point by point shredded that lying, eavesdropping, "empty barrel" bitch not only in this instance but brought up a previous time when that cunt violated the tenor of a solemn moment for her personal, political aggrandizement.

No, GEN Kelly did not embarrass himself. GEN Kelly stood at that podium and told the lame-stream media that from personal experience he knew that Odumbo, in fact, DID NOT call the family of every fallen service member KIA; thus, confirming what Trump had earlier reported.

GEN Kelly stood at that podium and related that when he did receive the call about his son, he was in effect told his son "knew the risks when he signed up, but he was right where he wanted to be: among America's finest working for the interests of the U.S." ... almost verbatim what Trump told the widow.

GEN Kelly stood at that podium and told the lame-stream media that he personally advised Trump on how to deal with such a call, and Kelly told the lame-stream media that he personally witnessed Trump making the call. Kelly then informed those lib-retarded jackals in the lame-stream media that he heard nothing but respectful condolences from Trump as he spoke to the widow.

Even after Kelly shoved the cunt's words up her fat ass, CNN's Jake Tapper, et al, adopted the new mantra that it is "Trump's fault" ... and that is complete and utter bullshit.
  • WTF
  • 10-19-2017, 05:44 PM
That's exactly the mendacious narrative the talking heads in the lame-stream media are running with. But the lame-stream media claiming "Trump started it" is a bullshit lie considering it was these so-called jackass journalists who made the jab at Trump questioning why he hadn't called the next of kin of the men killed in Niger -- which elicited a response that the fucking lame-stream media then blew all out of proportion.

No, GEN Kelly did not embarrass himself. GEN Kelly stood at that podium and point by point shredded that lying, eavesdropping, "empty barrel" bitch not only in this instance but brought up a previous time when that cunt violated the tenor of a solemn moment for her personal, political aggrandizement.

No, GEN Kelly did not embarrass himself. GEN Kelly stood at that podium and told the lame-stream media that from personal experience he knew that Odumbo, in fact, DID NOT call the family of every fallen service member KIA; thus, confirming what Trump had earlier reported.

GEN Kelly stood at that podium and related that when he did receive the call about his son, he was in effect told his son "knew the risks when he signed up, but he was right where he wanted to be: among America's finest working for the interests of the U.S." ... almost verbatim what Trump told the widow.

GEN Kelly stood at that podium and told the lame-stream media that he personally advised Trump on how to deal with such a call, and Kelly told the lame-stream media that he personally witnessed Trump making the call. Kelly then informed those lib-retarded jackals in the lame-stream media that he heard nothing but respectful condolences from Trump as he spoke to the widow.

Even after Kelly shoved the cunt's words up her fat ass, CNN's Jake Tapper, et al, adopted the new mantra that it is "Trump's fault" ... and that is complete and utter bullshit.
Originally Posted by I B Hankering
And Kelly is making a fool of himself by getting into the fray.

Trump brought his son up...politics.

Now Kelly brought his son up....politics.

Had Kelly chastised both the Congresswoman and Trump , he then could have held his head above this nonsense.

Kelly lowered himself into this mess. Nothing classy there imho.

So the congresswoman, Trump and Kelly are all three throwing political shit at each other in the name of dead soldiers. Stupid.
Kelly never said she lied. At least he’s honest
Kelly never said she lied. At least he’s honest Originally Posted by 1blackman1
You might want to consult an up-to-date copy of Websters for the definition of "lie": "to create a false or misleading impression" is one of the definitions, meaning the lying cunt lied.

Had Kelly chastised both the Congresswoman and Trump , he then could have held his head above this nonsense.

So the congresswoman, Trump and Kelly are all three throwing political shit at each other in the name of dead soldiers. Stupid. Originally Posted by WTF
No, Kelly demonstrated that Wilson is a lying, lib-retarded cunt.
Once again, he never said she lied or that she misled in any way. What he said was he was disheartened that she politicized it. Those are 2 different things. He said he thought it was a private moment between the family and the president (which oddly wasn’t that private since he heard it as well I presume). You are assuming that she misled or twisted the words which Kelly never says.
Once again, he never said she lied or that she misled in any way. What he said was he was disheartened that she politicized it. Those are 2 different things. He said he thought it was a private moment between the family and the president (which oddly wasn’t that private since he heard it as well I presume). You are assuming that she misled or twisted the words which Kelly never says. Originally Posted by 1blackman1
Kelly said the cunt misrepresented what Trump said, meaning the lying cunt lied.

So the congresswoman, Trump and Kelly are all three throwing political shit at each other in the name of dead soldiers. Stupid. Originally Posted by WTF
Your making a fool of yourself. But that’s expected. I have to figure out a new name for you. You’re not smart enough to be a Mall Gaurd. Mall Fraud Snitchy? Has possibilities.
Kelly said the cunt misrepresented what Trump said, meaning the lying cunt lied.
Originally Posted by I B Hankering
You’re misrepresenting what Kelly said. You’re actually doing exactly what you complain that She did. Kelly said no such thing directly or in a round about way.
You’re misrepresenting what Kelly said. You’re actually doing exactly what you complain that She did. Kelly said no such thing directly or in a round about way. Originally Posted by 1blackman1
No. You are intentionally not hearing what he said. By calling the lying cunt an empty barrel spouting noise, Kelly was calling her a vacuous, non-substantive source of hollow noise (sound without substance; wherein, substance=truth which the lying "empty barrel" cunt does not have) that was interfering with the American public's hearing what Trump actually said with the sole intent to misrepresent the truth: the lying cunt is a liar.