Lollygagging..in the hobby..ugh Why?!

what's your # Mam, I have a need to get yelled at for free Originally Posted by offshoredrilling
Venus, is this ^^^^^^^^^^ lollygagging or a fetish?
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

You said it. Not me!

Do providers ever lollygag? nahhhh.....
What is your definition Winn Dixie of a provider lollygagging?
Not sure?
Let's make Eccie great again Mr.Dixie please share a few examples maybe they do and are unaware and need the help
In my Bull Durham voice-

They lollygag to:

pm back, text back, show up ,show up on time, show up at all, confirm, making sammiches, during the session, talking too much, gettin naked, checking they phone, getting a room,
Man i got stuff to do this could go on all night.
BSC Originally Posted by pittlicker
again I ask you what is the BSC????
BSC.. ..🦇...💩.....🤪🤯🤪...duh...
Just guess.
Not sure if my internet browser will comply with visuals so..

��and they pay me well to be that way.
Who is Bill Durham?
Winn Dixie , just start a thread voice your feelings about this! After all your paying for Services and that's not very nice at all I'm shocked.
They lollygag to:

pm back, text back, show up ,show up on time, show up at all, confirm, making sammiches, during the session, talking too much, gettin naked, checking they phone, getting a room,
Man i got stuff to do this could go on all night.

Making a Sammich? During a visit?!

That reminds me of Karma from Humaniplex I did doubts with her and she would always show up right before the threescore with food and eating it was a turn off.
Typo

That reminds me of Karma from Humaniplex I did DOUBLES with her and she would always show up right before the THREESOME with food and eating it was a turn off.

My Samsung keyboard is an Alpha entity that loves having too much fun with me
Typo.
Hater hobbyists here that prank call me & text me just to waste my time please stop or I will remove my number and change it and it will only be shared after a deposit. Originally Posted by VENUSNOVA
That would be wise, would cut down on a lot of the Lollygagging.

That reminds me of Karma from Humaniplex I did DOUBLES with her and she would always show up right before the THREESOME with food and eating it was a turn off. Originally Posted by VENUSNOVA
Can you send me her link please. I always have to provide the food for my sploshing sessions. If she brings the food herself it will be a big help, especially with the rising costs. I can use the savings to schedule more feeding time.
��and they pay me well to be that way. Originally Posted by VENUSNOVA
who is pay the money?
who is pay the money? Originally Posted by Johnnyshakes
guys that like her level and type of BSC
guys that like her level and type of BSC Originally Posted by offshoredrilling
what is BSC???
Hint..

BSC.. ..��...��.....������...duh ...

BAT SHIT CRAZY..��