niagara section reviews

I hate to be a pest but just want to make sure I got credit for review I placed in the oft overlooked niagara section. Thanks!
pm a mod or or RTM it
Got it
I hate to be a pest but just want to make sure I got credit for review I placed in the oft overlooked niagara section. Thanks! Originally Posted by mikeinbuff
Yeah same thing happened to me long time ago when posting in the slow Niagara forums.
Solved it by just posting those reviews in Upset for 3 reasons:

1 They get quicker PA credit and much valuable GWN info is shared.
2 Show how much better the action is up North, with much better rates.
3 Love watching the whining and bellyaching from the usual subjects who want NO mention of this hobby info since it hurts their biz....LOL
So you blatantly post off topic material here?
It's not just a mistake? It's an on purpose?
Good to know.
So you blatantly post off topic material here?
It's not just a mistake? It's an on purpose?
Good to know. Originally Posted by Paulie Rockstar
by intent rather than by mistake should be point worthy

he may have not been here when iggy fucked up a good thing.

but still now should be point worthy
Gentlemen let’s let the moderators moderate and the members enjoy the conversations
Thanks, Doc.
And guys, Doc and I both try keep an eye on Niagara.
Guys,
osd has the answer above.

Note that there's actually very few mods. And, if we're busy with a jarts situation with members elsewhere, well, we're busy.

Frankly reviews being looked at in under 2 days is rare. So note that. And, we all work off the same que for review approvals. So unless something is three days old. Well....

But yes, post it in the correct forum to start. If not in correct forum, then the purgatory of manual processing occurs, which may take longer.

I've got Canada, which is why I'm addressing this. But, using my post here as an example, a mod is a mod regardless. Originally Posted by Unique_Carpenter
Thanks, Doc.
And guys, Doc and I both try keep an eye on Niagara. Originally Posted by Unique_Carpenter
I liked it better before ya changed it Sir
but I forgive ya

its all iggy fault IMHO, Once upon a time Posting N.Falls Canada reports in Upset NY was ok
Yeah, Doc's the lead mod for NY.
I've got the great white north.
Yeah, Doc's the lead mod for NY.
I've got the great white north. Originally Posted by Unique_Carpenter
ya, and that is a good thing for the GWN

This forum is Moderated by: 1 people: gman44 for Upset NY
Doc should be listed there also.

This forum is Moderated by: 2 people: gman44 , Unique_Carpenter fot the other side if the Falls. So if did a report there. PM both or nail the on your report when done. PM is nicer, RTM easier and faster shhhhh and more fun LOL
always hammer the rtm when it is an option.
Osd, and Paulie,
Just remember that when pounding on the rtm button, you may trigger release of some of the jarts that Winn Dixe shipped to me. And btw, be succinct and brief with why.

Its never good when a mod mentions a member....

UC gots a like anyways