Monroe hosts Beauty Pagent

This weekend the Miss Louisiana Beauty pageant is being hosted by Monroe it is like the 50th year.. So says the hotel host...I was wondering why I could not find one room in the town this weekend worth a dang.... So the town will be full of eye candy ...lol
They may be models but i wouldnt trade a night with them for an hour with your magic fingers
tickling my ear with a peacock feather...so sweet..
Right now Models is the last thing on my mind the smell tonight in this city is over bearing it smells like waste management has not been managed properly GOODNESS!! Im at a very nice Hotel in Monroe by the mall and last night it did not smell like this . and the 4 times I have come before and stayed in West Monroe never smelled like this...It smelles like overcooked broccoli met burnt curry met an out house on a hot summer day and my grandpa the next morning after eating red fire beans... It was so bad I made my girlfriend get out of bed and walk to the office with at 1130 p.m. to find out what City Disaster or catastrophe has happened.... Yje front desk says the west wind is just bad and it was the paper mill and he uses vicks under his nose when its that bad..ARE YOU KIDDING ME? I get up ay 5 a.m. and I can not go to sleep right now its so bad I want to burn popcorn in the microwave just to get rid of the smell. I just thought the brown water was bad but JEEZE................goodness
Maji....The paper mills must be in full swing!

MM
beauty pagent...cool!
HOTELS LIED TO YOU!

Um this will be the 4th year that I have attended the pageant with friends... and it doesn't start until Thursday June 26th.
http://www.misslouisiana.com/#!calendar/cnw5

Last weekend they had the (Donald Trump) sponsored Miss USA pageant in Baton Rouge.
http://www.nola.com/entertainment/ba..._2014_was.html

HUGS
**A**
well damn that's great info to know well something was going on but I did not see a bunch of carrot sticks walking around lol ..OH MM someone else told me also theirs a dump site too? The mixture of the two... Im just saying with the brown water THAT SMELL iand the police pulling over as many Texas plate people as they can IFf yall wasn't so close to where I live and the people was not as great as they are I WOULD PASS your city By for sure.. But The people are Great Yall are close so Ill be back