"Life" is Getting Out Of Control

I'm not the one to watch the fluctuation of pricing however, the price of gas is quite difficult to ignore at this point. I do not look because it is an "elastic expense" and no matter how high it becomes or low it drops we still need it so becoming stressed out over it is redundant...... BUT DAMN. Last night I went to gas up and ..... BOOM! I do not know how the government thinks it civilians are going to be able to efficiently function like this. I remember a few years ago when there was a gasoline shortage all-together. People were siphoning gasoline out of cars that had no locking mechanisms on their gas caps. It turned in to a dirty free-for-all. We ALL went into survivor mode. It was literally "Every man for himself and Jesus for us all."
This latest spike in gas price is temporary. It is being driven by the exaggerated fear that, at some point, gas will become scarce and that is driving up the price in the financial markets. That, in turn, drives up the price at the pump. There is no shortage - only fear of shortage. Once the fear subsides, so will the price at the pump.

Everybody should take a deep breath and calm the fuck down!!

And BJ darling, I am hoping I can fill your tank next week when you are closer to Connecticut!!
So how far are the dumb poor driving to their minimum wage jobs ?

Literally, we are taking Pennies, the only real cost of gas going up is for business that transport things….

If you drive 100 miles a day and need 5 gallons of fuel, you are talking $10 a day increase, that’s one pack of cigs here in NY, that’s a coffee, these exaggerated concerns over gas are really ignorant.

The same people complaining about gas being $2 more expensive are the same people buying lottery tickets, have some crazy stupid expensive cell phone, renting furniture from rents center, and driving their $300 jalopy to their minimum wage job , 30 miles into town. Smh…

Literally, we are taking Pennies, the only real cost of gas going up is for business that transport things….

If you drive 100 miles a day and need 5 gallons of fuel, you are talking $10 a day increase, that’s one pack of cigs here in NY, that’s a coffee, these exaggerated concerns over gas are really ignorant.

The same people complaining about gas being $2 more expensive are the same people buying lottery tickets, have some crazy stupid expensive cell phone, renting furniture from rents center, and driving their $300 jalopy to their minimum wage job , 30 miles into town. Smh… Originally Posted by bf0082
$300 a month is something to most. Thats about my monthly gas and electric at my house, Smh
Courtesy of Marissa Love @ Temptations :
Attached Images File Type: jpg 275645170_1240702509791697_604869499498906020_n.jpg (12.9 KB, 186 views)
10$ extra a day, 20 or so days a month is only $200 and can be made up simply by cutting out your Starbucks, …. It’s called substitution economics. I feel really bad, that someone hurting is so overworked, they won’t pick up an extra shift a month to cover their extra expense.

The cries of expensive fuel fall on my deaf ears, there’s life changes people can make to not be affected, period.

These are literally first world problems…. Where’s the post about ten dollar Big Macs and how are we going to feed ourselves ?
Energy corps making record profits. Limiting amount released to drive up profits without supplying product.

The same people complaining about gas being $2 more expensive are the same people buying lottery tickets, have some crazy stupid expensive cell phone, renting furniture from rents center, and driving their $300 jalopy to their minimum wage job , 30 miles into town. Smh… Originally Posted by bf0082
I have to say that your posts are some of the most ignorant , clueless on this hooker board. Just sayin
I have to say that your posts are some of the most ignorant , clueless on this hooker board. Just sayin Originally Posted by River keeper
I take it you do not read The Political Forum
I have to say that your posts are some of the most ignorant , clueless on this hooker board. Just sayin Originally Posted by River keeper

I'd say he's tied with presj
Nah , I am here for the hookers . When they were here
I'm not the one to watch the fluctuation of pricing however, the price of gas is quite difficult to ignore at this point. I do not look because it is an "elastic expense" and no matter how high it becomes or low it drops we still need it so becoming stressed out over it is redundant...... BUT DAMN. Last night I went to gas up and ..... BOOM! I do not know how the government thinks it civilians are going to be able to efficiently function like this. I remember a few years ago when there was a gasoline shortage all-together. People were siphoning gasoline out of cars that had no locking mechanisms on their gas caps. It turned in to a dirty free-for-all. We ALL went into survivor mode. It was literally "Every man for himself and Jesus for us all." Originally Posted by Bentley Jetaun
It took Oblama 8 yrs to reach this pricing for gas so in his 3rd term he wasnt going to waste any time

So your looking at the very low end .

Good news though , no mean tweets from President Trump anymore
If fuel oil goes up and doubles, which it will. If I dont burn wood, it costs 700-800 a month when its real cold. Double that, and its quite a bit plus the extra in gas. Its a little more than a "little inconvenience"!!!

Lets go Brandon!!!
_________________ Originally Posted by jokacz
You misfits can stand Trump

But YOUR party CREATED President Trump

8 yes of a watered down marxist

So now your all going to try and finish it off so that remains to be seen . More help from the Zuckerberg drop boxes dont throw them out