Honey, I should take you to a hospital

I have a meet story, but it isn’t even a review.

I basically ended up having to provide first aid the entire time due to an infected wound. Her ass was literally juicy. If you have ever seen one of those horse cyst popping videos, that is what it was like.
Offered to take her to the doctor, but she said it was good. No amount of advice convinced her.

No, we didn’t have sex and yes I washed down thoroughly during and after multiple times.
why
Why would you even fucking share that?
Did you bite it?
You said puss. She heard pus. Legitimate mistake.
Overnights?
Wow!!!! We have a new 1 to add to the endless list of wannabes. This site has lawyers, politicians, journalist, scientists, and now we have a doctor in the house. This shit show of a site is FUCKING amazing.
I don’t need to be a doctor to understand when that much of non-urine liquid comes out of a body, it isn’t good.
Cleaning it consisted of getting everything out then just washing with bottled water and hand sanitizer. Not the greatest care, but better than nothing.
Maybe it was Boston cream flavored.
egg585 your box is full
Cleaned
I got a co worker who has one of those. He is scheduled for surgery. They are no joke. It’s right on his ass crazy to hear adopt 2 ass cysts in the same week
Maybe they come from sitting on your lazy fat ass too much. Seems to be a lot of that going on lately.
Cysts are no laughing matter!

Does this breaking news mean the parade might be postponed?
I hear there is a parade next Tuesday.... Originally Posted by Paulie Rockstar