L.t. Gov for NY

L.t. Gov for NY mmmm Sir whats his name. BYE BYE LOL
fucked up funds thingy

that "drinks to go" put in late by Gov Kathy shhhhhh same thing its being said. So ok for NYS Gov who's in 3rd if Kathy gets a bad girl note from the FBI also ???? just askin for "drinks ta go",,, even if I think its wrong

INY for the entertainment value
edit add: on that "drinks to go" but must be food also.

Dos a stripper count as food if getting take out service ????

soft shell Clam n a beer yum yum
Paul, plastic man, and osd should be allowed to run New York State. Politics might be a lot more fun then.
Paul, plastic man, and osd should be allowed to run New York State. Politics might be a lot more fun then. Originally Posted by Lantern2814
Eliot Spitzer reruns mmmm na
but thanks for the thought
LOL but Eliot did better than Andy Sir can't get to 1st base. But Eliot cheated with bucks. errrr WTF Eliot, ya should have pulled a Bill Clinton state Pardon. Girls in NYS cell know how the "get out of jail" works. Spread em for freedom girls also will not bitch about it DUH Eh Andy.
Gov Kathy Hochul claiming once again she knew nothing about a federal investigation into Brian Benjamin or Andrew Cuomo using his office to investigate and slander his accusers
She's either a clueless idiot or a liar
Gov Kathy Hochul claiming once again she knew nothing about a federal investigation into Brian Benjamin or Andrew Cuomo using his office to investigate and slander his accusers
She's either a clueless idiot or a liar Originally Posted by Oilrig
not sure mmmm I bet liar

I'm still waiting for I had no idea the "drinks to go lobby" put a fat check into my run for Gov account just before I...
not sure mmmm I bet liar
Originally Posted by offshoredrilling

Well.....it's not exactly fair if the repubican party is the only side allowed to lie.
Well.....it's not exactly fair if the repubican party is only allowed to lie 1/4 as much as the Democrats . Originally Posted by woodywouldpekher
fify
Plastic Man for Gov...
He can easily shed parts...