User ID: N/A
Date: 12-13
Name: Angie
Phone: Not Working / Didn't get
Email Address: N/A
URL / Website: N/A
City: El Paso
State: Texas
Address: Outcall- Met her at Gas Station off Giles, and took her to private room.
Activities: Lots of Convo, Flirting, teasing, mutual touch, mutual shower, cuddling, photo/video, FIV, Ass play, dirty talk, bbbj, DT, cfs, mish, K9, body worship.
Hair Length and Color: Neck-length, brown with faded highlights
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Hispanic
Physical Description: She was wearing a Beanie & sweater with warm-ups slippers with leggings underneath. Medium-to-light skinned Mexican spinner with some tummy sag when on all fours, 5'1, 100 lbs. wet (literally.) Face was rough, (after clean up, she was looking good.) Teeth were yellowed-to-brown, but smile is sweet with mouth closed (or full.) Brown, pretty eyes, A-cup breasts with nipples that get long and pointy. Voice like a naïve 18 year-old.
Recommendation: Yes
Quick question or 2. How did you contact her if no website or phone number? I am assuming that she is a streetwalker you just happoned to run into based on the info you provided. Was ahe a random streetwalker?

Thanks...
Interesting to say the least! I’m pretty sure I know who you’re talking about and applaud you for being such a risk taker. I think I’ve seen her around that area as well.
Congrats on your conquest lol
Quick question or 2. How did you contact her if no website or phone number? I am assuming that she is a streetwalker you just happoned to run into based on the info you provided. Was ahe a random streetwalker?

Thanks... Originally Posted by theroadat4
Just random, happened to see her a couple times panhandling, and was feeling like rolling the dice in talking to her while at a stop light, and arranged a public place for us to talk further. So, I’d say “Random SW” at the right place/time. I was unsure if I should post, but was encouraged to do so by the community. I knew I wasn’t going to get premium access- and I guess I could have asked for her number that doesn’t work, but didn’t.
good read...sounds like you made each other's day there.
Bat shit crazy. Thanks for the tale.
Tried to PM, I am interested in findling this lady. OP does not allow PM's any way one of you guys has a feel to the SW scene here in town. Not here for long. May look tonight in fact if i can get a general idea of where.
Anyone know if she still around?