State: New York
Address: Bville area in clean area
Activities: bbbjcimnqns, DATY
Hair Length and Color: Black
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Mixed
Physical Description: Skinny tall girl just like her pics on STG
Recommendation: Yes
In her add she state that if you dont Tip her you will be blocked. What the hell is up with that
In her add she state that if you dont Tip her you will be blocked. What the hell is up with that Originally Posted by jaman123
She doesn't know the business very well so she tried to come up with stuff that made sense to her. For instance, she would tell you that her (bj only) rate is 80 roses plus tip. Leaving the tip portion to some vague thing. I told her to simply put down the rates she want to get and kill the tip part so that way folks know what to expect and that's easy for everyone involved. She doen't get stiffed on tip and we know exactly how much the deed is gonna cost. Give her some time, she'll come around to it. She just need a bit of coaching. I have to say, she's in a very safe area, she's clean and has reasonable rates. One of the better provider in Syracuse. Be nice to her, we can't afford to loose good ones here in Syr
Clit for pimp ????
but thanks for report
I always thought this was a dude. She has a bead of hair from her stomach going to her chest. What's her fave look like?
Clit for pimp ????
but thanks for report Originally Posted by offshoredrilling
What a sad childish comment!
I always thought this was a dude. She has a bead of hair from her stomach going to her chest. What's her fave look like? Originally Posted by Cuseron1979
She's a bit hairy yes but nothing bad. That said she's definitely not a dude. LOL
Good review.

She has a bead of hair from her stomach going to her chest. Originally Posted by Cuseron1979
Seen her a bunch of times. Sweet girl.
Does seem like impotent info...
#12 - In our review forums, be mindful of the 'maturity' of threads you are posting to, ie. the date of the last item posted. We ask that you refrain from posting to a review in which the last post was made 30 or more days ago. Some exceptions may apply if you are providing relevant, valuable or updated information about the provider, but as a general rule of thumb, this can best be accomplished by writing a new review altogether and avoiding the bumping of old ones.

thread Closed