Flying into DFW airport soon. Any good AMP to visit near Airport? Safe to take uber there?

I've read about luxury spa and sun spa which are close to DFW airport but is it safe to take an uber to those areas? I've heard harry hines is a unsafe location. I will land at DFW early morning and I have about 10 hours to kill until my connecting flight. I want to visit a FS amp. Also what are the rates like in dallas? I'm not from the area. Just want an idea how much I should spend for FS. If anyone has a recommendation for a good amp near airport please let me know. Thanks for the responses
HH is okay to Uber to. rates are $220 per hour. Sun and Luxury are about your only choices
Thanks, that's $220 with tip for FS right? For the hour. I would probably go for 90 minutes if that's possible. I'm leaning towards luxury over sun
Staff ?
lol
an asked and answered ? on a price for FS IN TEXAS ON A COMPUTER!
TOOOOO FUNNY!
What was the point of all the Eccie changes!?
The Laws changed in Texas so this site changed, but did it? The above asked and answered question should never be on a public forum if this site is completely trying to be in the (realm of the law)
and the guy restated the the question and answer! WOW
JS and on the forum questions to the staff. HA NO NO NO
Sorry if its not allowed mods can delete