City: Dallas
State: Texas
Email Address: -
URL / Website: 21-therapy.business.site
Activities: WIpedown, CBJ, Cowgirl, Mish, Doggy
Hair Length and Color: Black, Short
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Chinese
Physical Description: Short, thin girl. Basically what you would expect to see at an AMP. Pretty bad face but no missing teeth or anything.
Recommendation: No
So useless
the name of the lady is required in order for this review to be considered for premium access
the name of the lady is required in order for this review to be considered for premium access Originally Posted by gman44
He was so underwhelmed and disappointed after reading the hype reviews that he just wanted to forget the experience. We should cut him some slack on the rules since he went by other reviewers
So useless Originally Posted by RomanRevko
not completely so
He was so underwhelmed and disappointed after reading the hype reviews that he just wanted to forget the experience. We should cut him some slack on the rules since he went by other reviewers Originally Posted by ntxguy
Who the fuck are ya’ll asking for names, anyway? Only ones I’ve remembered in the past were absolutely stellar but they were the exception. I’ll try to get a name next time but it definitely won’t be from here.

Also update ya’ll drop down list if you’re so stingy about that shit.
Who the fuck are ya’ll asking for names, anyway? Only ones I’ve remembered in the past were absolutely stellar but they were the exception. I’ll try to get a name next time but it definitely won’t be from here.

Also update ya’ll drop down list if you’re so stingy about that shit. Originally Posted by TacoOtaku
Yeah ok but don’t be a dick

Also update ya’ll drop down list if you’re so stingy about that shit. Originally Posted by TacoOtaku
Hell I was taking up for you for not remembering her name and trying to get you credit without having it. No reviews are sometimes more helpful than the yes ones. Try re-reading my post and look closely who I was speaking to.