Date: 8/12/24
Name: Mimi
User ID:: -
Phone: N/A
Email Address: N/A
URL / Website: WeChat
City: Houston
State: -
Address: Near Gessner and Westheimer (She's moved elsewhere recently)
Activities: lfk, tit play, bbbj, cfs, cot
Hair Length and Color: Black, past shoulders
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Asian
Physical Description: ~5'3", fairly skinny, great grabable tits, pretty good ass, nice legs
Recommendation: Yes
What was the donation?
To be an acceptable review, there has to be contact information,
  • TM87
  • 09-06-2024, 03:44 PM
Not sure how to edit my post on Mobile, but her WeChat ID is tinhyeu999999.
Had an appointment with her the other day and she cancelled on me is this common with her
Did you see her at a spa, apartment?

A phone number would be nice. You could ask her for her phone number and if she wants more business.

It would also be nice to know how much you contributed toward her 401K. Any mention of funding however, must be placed in private tags to avoid the wrath of a moderator.
  • TM87
  • 09-06-2024, 09:53 PM
Did you see her at a spa, apartment?

A phone number would be nice. You could ask her for her phone number and if she wants more business.

It would also be nice to know how much you contributed toward her 401K. Any mention of funding however, must be placed in private tags to avoid the wrath of a moderator. Originally Posted by Tiger407

Didn't think to get her number since I already had the means to contact her, but I suppose I can get it and post it after my next visit. She had an apartment when I saw her, but I mentioned how loud her upstairs neighbors, and she's messaged me stating that she's moved to a house now. I appreciate all the advice, lurked her for some time but just finally decided to make an account and contribute.
This is the Vietnamese Mimi that used to lived with Candi a few years ago. She’s most likely pushing mid to late 30s. I saw her again a couple weeks ago in her apartment on Seagle.

She's still pretty hot even after 5 years.