Update On Me lol

So I kinda want to get any legal advise I can on here from anyone who knows anything about legal stuff haha...

I have been going to the doctors since I retired and I have paid out the ass in copays and gas driving and medications.. And I was getting super sick all the time. So my mother tells me I need to go get a second opinion about this whole breast cancer thing so I go to of course the University of Michigan and they do multiple test and all that good stuff and proceeds to tell me I do not have breast cancer I have cysts on my boobs and that they have no idea why my doctor would say that I have cancer when they are clearly cyst.

So my question is what happens to all the money I have paid in copays and on medication and time off work due to being sick?? Can I legally sue my doctor? Any input would be great.

Also I am now coming back due to not having to be away... So get ready because I am backed up from lack of fun.
The attorney needs to be from outside the jurisdiction where you are going to take action for legal recovery. As do the expert witnesses.

Your particular situation, while not knowing all the details, is going to be an extremely tough tortfeasor to win, but it certainly can be done.
Malpractice . This also happened to me about 5 years ago. Doctors said I had lymphoma. Two months went by before I got a biopsy, two months I was making arrangements JUST incase for my LIL ones. Scary as hell. ..
Turns out I have saracodosis.
Oh super happy there's no cancer. +1 keeki -0 cancer ����������
SO glad it is not the damn C word.....Happy you are back sugar!!
"
Medical malpractice occurs when a healthcare provider doctor, hospital, HMO, nurse, chiropractor, therapist or other individual or entity licensed to provide medical care or treatment fails to do what a competent professional would have done, which can result in injury, disability, physical impairment or death.
You may be the victim of medical malpractice and need a medical malpractice attorney if you have encountered any of the following:
  • Anesthesia complication
  • Cancer misdiagnosis...."

now they could get you on originally not getting a 2nd opinion way back earlier.

either way, maybe u need to grab a hotel headboard and do some bootay kicking.....
That's so frickin' unbelievable that doctor somehow diagnosed cysts as cancer.
I wonder how many other people he's horribly misdiagnosed smh.
Very glad it's not the Big C after all (especially knowing someone who died of a form of cancer this year who was pretty young).
Great news beautiful glad to hear you are ok and coming back would love to see you sometime beautiful till then hugs and kisses your way
Great news, now maybe one day we have a little fun together!
Haha yeah I think hes a quack..hes the same doctor who told my brother my niece needed back surgery and come to find out she just needed physical therapy... Im gonna look into legal help here and see what happens.. Gateway everytime I touch a headboard now I say please dont break haha..
Misdiagnosis happens more than one might think. Had a family member diagnosed with stage 3 liver cancer and after a second opinion turned out to be watery cysts. Said member is still alive 9 years later. I would think that there should be some compensation for the anxiety you went through. I know personally it is no fun when told a family member is terminal. Glad you're ok and hope to see you again some time.

P.S. Sorry the Hawkeyes had to beat the Wolverines. Probably really screwed up their year. Hope they beat the Buckeyes Saturday .
That game caused me to lose my voice and to be mad all night haha... I was sooo pissed... They better beat OSU or I am leaving the country lol
That game caused me to lose my voice and to be mad all night haha... I was sooo pissed... They better beat OSU or I am leaving the country lol Originally Posted by FrEaKyKeEkI
I am guessing by your posting you didn't leave the country?

Wish I was close and could console you!! lol
rock on baby!!!!!!!!
Nope haven't left yet.. weighing my options.. thinking somewhere tropical lol...one day we will be together lol