Hiya Iowa Gents...... "I can't afford you"

Says a gent....my last visit to CR...

Ironically, AFTER I ask for screening information...

He comes with, "Oh I wanted full service, blah blah blah, can't afford...

DAMN!!! All I ask was screening...he could have simply NOT replied....

I am not insulted by NO MEANS....

If he is OK, with a fake nuru done with greasy ass baby oil, rubbed tits on back for 5mins and flipped over. Tugged, tossed a cold ass baby wipe and told to get the fuck out because her next John is WAITING in the parking lot...shoot for the stars bro. I think this experience in the area is around $80-$100....per hour....those are some expensive dollar store baby wipes....whew

My question is.....bats eyelashes and crosses legs

Do you tell the lady..."sorry can't afford you".....or did you ALREADY research her BEFORE you made contact.

Thanks for reading

Lisa (:
If I can't afford her I either collect a few more empty beer cans and take them to the redemption center, ask for a few extra hours at Taco Johns or probably I just don't contact her at all.
It's there loss babe, you can oil me up anytime lol ��
I had a gent say the same thing but after I had already spent time screening him and what not. Said he had been quoted 200 for an hr gfe nuru - not sure by who but I wasn't willing to drop my rate by that much so we did not get slippery, which was fine- takes me way too long to set up and clean up to take 200.
Methinks he researched and definitely knew your rates well before contact (otherwise how else would he have already known you were too rich for his blood).
But...for some reason thought you'd feel sorry for him .
It's probably worked at least once before with someone else.

Says a gent....my last visit to CR...

Ironically, AFTER I ask for screening information...

He comes with, "Oh I wanted full service, blah blah blah, can't afford...

DAMN!!! All I ask was screening...he could have simply NOT replied....

I am not insulted by NO MEANS....

If he is OK, with a fake nuru done with greasy ass baby oil, rubbed tits on back for 5mins and flipped over. Tugged, tossed a cold ass baby wipe and told to get the fuck out because her next John is WAITING in the parking lot...shoot for the stars bro. I think this experience in the area is around $80-$100....per hour....those are some expensive dollar store baby wipes....whew

My question is.....bats eyelashes and crosses legs

Do you tell the lady..."sorry can't afford you".....or did you ALREADY research her BEFORE you made contact.

Thanks for reading

Lisa (: Originally Posted by lisa.lisa0302
We were binge watching Mad Men on New Years Day and Don Draper said, "I hate negotiating. You're immediately telling the person they aren't worth what they think they are."
Lisa, you seem like you may be more patient than I. The "you're too expensive for me" rhetoric really stews my peas. My thing is why even say anything and contact a companion in the first place. It's much more preferable for a would be suitor to patiently save his money and hold his tongue and/or do his research to find a provider whose rates fall within his immediate budget.

Last month, I had a dude wait until after he was screened, after I started and finished getting ready, after I told him my hotel location, after he was supposedly en route to me and minutes away but needing to stop at the ATM first... to ask me "oh, what are your rates?" I knew it was coming, but I told him to double check my ad or showcase. Because I know he saw it the first time. He then informs me that since it's the holidays, he can't take that much money out.

If he is OK, with a fake nuru done with greasy ass baby oil, rubbed tits on back for 5mins and flipped over. Tugged, tossed a cold ass baby wipe and told to get the fuck out because her next John is WAITING in the parking lot...shoot for the stars bro. I think this experience in the area is around $80-$100....per hour....those are some expensive dollar store baby wipes....whew Originally Posted by lisa.lisa0302
I sometimes have a cackle when hagglers end up receiving universal retribution and find themselves on a hot ass mess of a date. $200 or 300 per all 60 minutes of a session with a reputable provider is actually a better deal than $100 for a supposedly hour long but really less than ten minute long session.
Methinks he researched and definitely knew your rates well before contact (otherwise how else would he have already known you were too rich for his blood).
But...for some reason thought you'd feel sorry for him .
It's probably worked at least once before with someone else. Originally Posted by MOCHAakaMOCHA
Winner, winner, chicken dinner
^^^ *clicks tongue*. And they'll keep chasing that high no matter how much he's told no (or told off lol) ... until he can get another girl to fall for it again. It worked before dagnabit.