Cologne Suggestions

Hello Ladies. -

What are some of your favorite Colognes for men? - Looking to pick up a few new ones, and was looking for some tips.

Thanking you for your insight.
I like to smell a few on a man Salvatore Ferragamo, Versace Eros, and Issey Miyake are some favorites
Issey Miyake, is a good one. - I am looking into Versace Eros -

Have you or any Ladies smelled Azzaro? If so, what are your thoughts?
jus de chatte
Ooooo that Versace Eros smells so yummy omg! +1
I take it AXE is no longer on the list?
Lol!
I prefer a light fresh scent for daytime. Aqua di gio, Kira, Wolf Thorn body spray from Old Spice. In the evenings I like a scent that contains sandalwood.
I try sweety bod she was piss and refuse me service.
it depends on the time of year and occasion and atmosphere you are at. fragrances are very versutal but there are certain all occasion sents like aqua do gio purfomo or bleu de channel or dior savage.
Avoid cologne that contains patchouli and “dirty” musk. Patchouli is a love it or hate it scent. Anything too animalistic will make her wonder if you bathe regularly.

Clean soapy neroli/musk is classic and non-offensive. Sandalwood is a lovely note. Ouds can be very overwhelming so find one that is nicely balanced and not too heavy. I enjoy Secret Oud by Caron as a uni-sex option.

Go to a well curated high end boutique and let the person help you narrow it down to two. Do a light dab on each wrist. Leave and get lunch then after lunch smell your wrist again. Choose from there.
1. natural clean body scent after washing with an unscented or light soap like the white Dove bar (or Sensitive Skin body wash or Deep Moisture body wash) or Dr. Woods baby mild Castile Soap
2. Technically Frisson Verbena by L'Occitane is categorized as a women's fragrance but I think it has a nice unisex scent (if you can find the fragrance).
3. Armani Code/Black Code by Giorgio Armani
4. Armani Code Ultimate by Giorgio Armani
5. Red Rush for Men by Ralph Lauren
6. Dolce & Gabbana Light Blue for men by Dolce & Gabbana
7. Guilty Black for men by Gucci
8. damn near anything by Hugo Boss ('Bottled Night' or 'Boss No. 1' or 'Hugo' are great starter picks imo)
9. Nuit d’Issey parfum by Issey Miyake
10. L'Eau d'Issey Pour Homme by Issey Miyake
11. Polo Blue eau de Parfum for Men by Ralph Lauren (fun fact while i'm female I have this for myself (imo it smells unisex))
12. Oud Wood by Tom Ford
13. Patchouli Absolu by Tom Ford
14. Extreme for Men by Paul Smith
15. Le Male by Jean Paul Gaultier
I know I’m late to the party and I’m not a female, but MAN BY VERSACE. Get compliments every time I wear it.
Axe cost to much just go dollar store an by some that way cheaper.
Just go to any restroom and put on the toilet water.
I 4get what I was wearing wifey said it smeels like bug spray. No one else thot so tho. hehe

A provider suggested 'Polo', from Dillards. I picked up 4 different scents wifey says same thing smells like bug spray! LOL

She finally picked up some 'Amen' I wear it and I don't think she even notices. o well I guess?