URL / Website: https://skipthegames.com/posts/colum...u/603517159531
City: Jefferson City
State: Missouri
Address: East side
Activities: DATY, BBBJ, CFS
Hair Length and Color: Dark color shoulder length
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: Angel stands about 5'4 and weighs about 130. Her pictures are slightly outdated, and she may have added between 10-15 lbs.
Recommendation: Yes
Sounds like she's eating good these days! I saw her a little over a year ago and she was very lean then. Still my number 1 best experience with a provider and she set the bar at which all others are compared to!
By the way, you know nearly all these girls lie about their age for whatever reason. I'm sure she still looks close to what her ad says but if you add 10 to that you'd be real close. Regardless, she is the princess of the CoMo/JC girls IMHO and Phoenix in JC is a close second. If she didn't detach from enjoying the sex she would be a tie. When I enjoyed my hour with Angel there was no need for lube and she actually came during cowgirl. That was really unexpected! That's why she's number 1!
By the way, you know nearly all these girls lie . Originally Posted by MrJoeCool
You mean I'm not really the best she's ever had?
."You mean I'm not really the best she's ever had?"

Im sure you were at the time! LOL She's extremely popular for good reason! She is probably the most professional and business savvy of any of our local girls, too. So many (Staff edit) and its nice to be with Angel cause she is really a smart and sexy woman