SONYA PLAYMATE AND ANGELINA....OMG!

Where do I start? If I asserted that the "two major super global powers in San Antonio" were emerging/merging....what would you think?

I had the pleasure of meeting this beauty not to long ago and let me tell you. Sonya is beautiful not just in the aesthetic sense, but internally. In reading her posts, I have never read a negative, ill response and then I had realized...... this girl is definitely worth seeing/meeting (albeit intimidation on my end). Not only is she incredibly gorgeous, but her heart is rich and very deep. I say this because I have school, civie career and am lonely in some regards....and have been dealing with many hardships in my personal life...

(cont...) Sonya Playmate contacted me a few weeks ago to say that we practically shared many clients/had clients in common and that several clients had stated that we were both alike in many ways. Additionally, Sonya insisted we meet!!! I was nervous, excited....scared....because I secretly had a crush on her for two years since my entrance into the 2009 hobby on the old A.S.P.D. boards. So, this lovely San Antonio legend was super-persistent in texting me, e-mailing me....and I said, "f-it", I will drop an afternoon to meet this beauty....I did and it was pure magic.

I love you, Sonya Playmate. I thank you for being a good friend, sister....and LOVER. You are such a class-act and dear heart.

It's official. We are doing doubles. I love her. Officially my first girl experience in SA. The two global super-powers have convened and emerged!!!!

Some thoughts....

Angelina

And finally Acceptance.
That is whole lot of hotness.................words can't convey What I am experiencing right now. But either way I'm sporting wood.
The closest I can think of saying is
AWESOME TO THE MAX!!!!
So Angelina, you are just finding out what many of us have known for some time. Glad y'all finally met.
FootLong:

Call is intimidation on my part.....I was always intrigued by her and glad we met. She is a sweet baby.

I love watching Westerns by the way...it reminds me of you!

A
So Angelina, you are just finding out what many of us have known for some time. Glad y'all finally met. Originally Posted by FootLong
I would love to experience this epic duo
That is whole lot of hotness.................words can't convey What I am experiencing right now. But either way I'm sporting wood.
The closest I can think of saying is
AWESOME TO THE MAX!!!! Originally Posted by sanantonioman37
YOU ARE AWESOME....AWWWW!! Super sweet, too! I am still floating on Cloud 9 considering I am not feeling to well today. Ask Sonya, believe me, she will tell through text or PM.
  • JMcB
  • 07-13-2011, 10:31 PM
Oh Hot Damn!! Now I gotta start saving up for this duo. Would LOVE to be the first to enjoy this combo, but I know that my hobby budget can't handle it right now ... maybe in time for my Birthday next month.
I think I need to start the screening process and buy a lotto ticket.
Make sure my life insurance policy is up to date.
I'm feeling lucky.

Heading to P411 right away.
Without a doubt the dream double session for anyone who has had the pleasure to see them. My problem would be a delightful one.... Where do I start? Angelinas sweet velvety lips... Sonyas sweet ass? A conundrum that I hope to have burden me in the near future. Simply two of the BEST!!!
I have yet to experience these amazing ladies as individuals..... doubles would be a dream come true. Please sign me up!!!!!
I reckon I need to get screened and then hit the coinstar machine!
  • Mokoa
  • 07-13-2011, 11:52 PM
Ahhhh WoW and yes Please!!! Looks like some over time is in store.

WoW x infinity, cause i'm giddy like a school boy.