Scammed

well i know johns going to say i told u so. But just a warning about 4 weeks ago i got a text from sxe ginger we would text each other and then we stopped talking then clear out of the blue she text me.She said it was that time of the month and she hated to ask but she asked if she could get a loan cause she needed to pay for some classes.well i thought about it and said ok but i need the cash back she said she would give it to me on that thursday two days later.She asked if i wanted to she would work it off. it didnt matter to me but i prefer my money back. I waited till thursday and she said she had the money but couldnt meet till later. I told her just to texted me when? i would meet her at the same place.She never got back with me so i asked if she needed more time like a week she said yes. Ok well long story short she stop responding to my text untill i told the i was going to post an alert then i told her i want my money or for her to work it off.she said ok but her car is broke and she was stuck. ok well i told her i could pick her up she said ok. i told her it would have to be sometime this week from 11:30 to 4:00pm unless she wanted to do a threesome with my wife cause she would be home after that.she agreed that i would pick her up well i have been getting the run around just like today she said what area to pick her up i drive all the way over there and just got no response to my text while on my way so just headed back home.Just a warning to the guys dont feel sorry for her like i did cause its just a scam. no money or service i should have known better but i let the little head think for me.there was other messed up things that i have not listed above that had went wrong do to her bullshit to much to list lets just say i wasted a shit load of time dealing with her
I guess I really don't understand why this is an alert. This is something that happened off the forum between you and she and has nothing to do with the hobby. Others can shoot at me if they want, but by definition of this forum how does this involve "Issues which could endanger the safety of a member or members of our community.....?"
I guess I really don't understand why this is an alert. This is something that happened off the forum between you and she and has nothing to do with the hobby. Others can shoot at me if they want, but by definition of this forum how does this involve "Issues which could endanger the safety of a member or members of our community.....?" Originally Posted by dennisrn
I totally agree with dennisrn on this specific thread being posted as an alert. She is not a danger but it does seem she lacks character.

I am very sorry you had to go through all this mess and I hope she pays you back what she owes you.

KKA
  • Mokoa
  • 07-14-2011, 11:30 PM
This is a NCNS, not an alert.

Moved to the proper forum.
Damn, sorry that happened to you.
Shame on her if that's what happened!!
I agree it was obviously in the wrong place, but to pretend it has nothing to do with the hobby is crazy to me.
If I had a Dime for every chic that scammed me I would have $0.30 LMAO It happens Bro. Upwards & Onwards!!!!
If I had a Dime for every chic that scammed me I would have $0.30 LMAO It happens Bro. Upwards & Onwards!!!! Originally Posted by Crispy1969
I guess I really don't understand why this is an alert. This is something that happened off the forum between you and she and has nothing to do with the hobby. Others can shoot at me if they want, but by definition of this forum how does this involve "Issues which could endanger the safety of a member or members of our community.....?" Originally Posted by dennisrn

I may be in the minority here but I do consider this alert worthy. Many times when doing research we check reviews and the alert forum. If we had a forum dedicated to NCNS then this could be placed there. Making the claim that this happened off the board and has nothing to do with the hobby is BS. It has everything to do with the hobby. If not she should have gone to one of her civie friends for the fucking money. This provider ripped him off and needs to be exposed for doing it. If she makes it right then that can be posted as well.

Thanks for posting this.
Providers shouldn't be asking us for loans. Think about it. Why do we hobby? I don't know about you, but I hobby to have the NSA aspect of it all. I'm not responsible for the providers, except for giving them their proper donation. Asking us for a loan is crossing the line and they are most likely a scam. I'm sorry this happened to you.
No money has changed hands with an NCNS. In this case, she induced him to give her money based on a promise first to repay, then to provide services. She kept the money and didn't provide services. Fraud - simply put, she stole the money.
People can do as they wish concerning their own personal finances. What people do is their own business. The board has no power to regulate this. If you get scammed by anyone, you have every right to gripe about it. Just like you bitch to your friends and family when your neighbor fails to return your lawnmower.

If the offense is severe enough and you have a real concern, there is always Small Claims Court.

The members usually have a knack of regulating themselves by shunning people who act dishonestly.
All ladys are not like that but there some are not give a bad name .

Haley
rose are red so are redhead
I definally consider this an alert-I am sorry that happened to you babe