Just wondering

I'm thinking of visiting San Antonio soon. Where would be the best places to stay?

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Feel free to pm me.
Anything along loop 410 from the Airport area (281) to IH-10 area (maybe as far along as Babcock). And also North-Western portion of IH-10 between Loop 1604 and Loop 410. Anything in the Medical Center area seems to be a good choice.
Awesome! Thank you.
Your welcome.
Hi,

The guys will love you here......you need to be careful when you choose a property here in SA....funds run through our city off IH35N &1604, 281N & 1604, Bandera & 1604....medical center is cool but there are a lot of ladies that work that area so you would have to keep a low profile..if you know what I mean....

I hope you have a great tour and Welcome, again!

Sincerely,
Wet
Thank you so much, Wet. I am definitely gonna come see y'all. I might have to make my way to the riverwalk I heard of all my years growing up.
Hi,

Yes, that is a great place to visit...there is a club called polysters you might enjoy! If you plan to stay in that area, maybe around sunset station would be cool. It's just the parking down there is 10 bucks before noon and 5 bucks after 12...and it depends on the hotel parking...some hotels run out of parking and the valets have to park your or their car, far away (20-30bucks)....just make sure there aren't to many convention attendees but then again to some that is a good thing but very risky....

They have cleaned up that area over the years and they love to tow visitors cars so be very careful where you park read all the signs but it's a must see, if you haven't, yet!

Sincerely,
Wet
I plan on a visit too and was searching discussions as I know visiting girls like to beat a dead horse... with the -HEY LOOK IM HERE- but on the flip side... I have booked a room on the -wrong- side of town... which can kill a visit...

May you give nice upscale ZIP CODES? The loops and the medical center... I will google that.

I understand zip codes and if you could name drop a few nice hotels?

xo- Angela Aspen
Don't forget to travel North to New Braunfels! Nothing beats a day of fun in the sun on the comal tubing.
Oooo I've never been to New Braunfels either. Are there lots of people from New Braunfels on eccie?
Hi Annie,

Unfortunately there are very few gents up in New Braunfels so they designate San Antonio as their home city.

It's a little drive (15 minutes from the outskirts of SA, or 30 minutes from downtown during non rush hour).

SF
Hey SF,

Oooh well I'm still gonna have to drive over and check out New Braunfels. Don't they have some cool waterpark or something there? I grew up in TX (about 14 years there) and remember hearing about New Braunfels for years.
  • Paven
  • 07-18-2011, 05:33 PM
That would be Schlitterbahn one of the greatest water parks in the world. It's a total blast!
Woohoo! That's where I need to go. Paven, are you gonna be around during that time? Maybe we could go together?
  • Paven
  • 07-18-2011, 05:38 PM
I'm in Austin just about 40 minutes or so from New Braunfels. I'll be in SA this coming weekend though. I possibly could be down to do that, probably not this weekend though.