Activities: Hugging, cbj, cg, daty,hj,convo
Session Length: 1 hr
Fee: 250
Hair Length and Color: Blond to shoulder
Smoking Status: Smoker
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: Lovely woman with b cups
Recommendation: Yes
Once you have seen her a few times if she gets comfortable with you bbbj becomes an option at least with me it has. Its not all the time but sometimes she does and sometimes she doesn't. I have asked her why and she just says "I have to kiss my baby with this mouth" I am always clean when I go see her so I dont think thats the issue. I probably saw her 4 or 5 times before talking her into bbbj though so ymmv but I thought I would share my experience with her. She seems like a pretty cool girl and I think she is really trying to build a steady group of regulars. I always enjoy my time with her.
I had seen in one of your reviews you listed bbbj and was hoping she might be open to that with me as I see her more. Your reviews are one of the main reasons I went to see her and I'm glad I did so. So thanks for doing reviews for those of us that are rather cautious and like some Intel before we see a provider.
I had seen in one of your reviews you listed bbbj and was hoping she might be open to that with me as I see her more. Your reviews are one of the main reasons I went to see her and I'm glad I did so. So thanks for doing reviews for those of us that are rather cautious and like some Intel before we see a provider. Originally Posted by KoolBreeze
Yeah Yeah Yeah whatever lol the least you guys who wait around in the shadows to see who ole Basscat risk his neck to give the all clear so you can go behind once you know its safe is send me money to help cover my endless expenses. Need I remind you its hard out here for a trick. You can forward payments to

BassCat BP Hooker Testing Service
6969 Hooker Lover blvd
BackPage Ms 696969

Attn: Poon General

In all seriousness Barbie is a very nice girl who brings a lot to the table on the coast. Lets face it we only have so many reputable women and every new one is a blessing. Like I said once she gets comfortable she may give bbbj she does to me probably better than half the time now. She isnt a spinner but she isnt fat in the least. Her pics are real and for the most part recent (the ones in the red outfit she took at Christmas with the bows in her hair) I am a qv guy most of the time and she is hard to beat for that here on the coast.
For Great Reviews You Can Read Online, Go To POONTANG GENERAL, And Save Some Time!!!!
For Great Reviews You Can Read Online, Go To POONTANG GENERAL, And Save Some Time!!!! Originally Posted by Guitar
LOL! I found myself "singing" that line!

JaG