Did the top lefty posters self immolate due to embarrassment?

I think after 2 years of believing a lie, the disillusionment was just too much for them to handle when the lie was completely proven to be bullsh--!

Their safe space, a cup of hot coco, a onesie and a paci could not compensate any longer.

They went insane due to TDS.

Just wait until Bar puts a few lefties in jail for this BS.

That'll be fun!!!
I see themystic has been banned or found a safe space
Words can't describe my joy.

It's like seeing how many rubberbands it takes to make the watermelon explode...haa haa
Words can't describe my joy.

It's like seeing how many rubberbands it takes to make the watermelon explode...haa haa
Poor soul... must not have stayed on it's meds.
Originally Posted by Hotrod511
I'm sure it's curled up in a fetal position, sucking it's thumb and holding it's ear-lobe in bed with mommy.
I hate to see anyone get banned. If there was anyone who deserved it...it was TM.

You know...when you’re so fucking old, fat or ugly that you can’t get laid on your own it just seems like harsh punishment.

The banned periods are too long.
I stopped posting because there is a right wing jerkfest going on in here. No one wants to argue the merits of an argument they just want to fight and abuse each other and get off on it at the same time. Why would I want to be a part of that?
I stopped posting because there is a right wing jerkfest going on in here. No one wants to argue the merits of an argument they just want to fight and abuse each other and get off on it at the same time. Why would I want to be a part of that? Originally Posted by txdot-guy

Then why did you post? You don't have to give any of us your opinion. Cause guess what, we don't really give a shit.
I stopped posting because there is a right wing jerkfest going on in here. No one wants to argue the merits of an argument they just want to fight and abuse each other and get off on it at the same time. Why would I want to be a part of that? Originally Posted by txdot-guy
[/COLOR]
Then why did you post? You don't have to give any of us your opinion. Cause guess what, we don't really give a shit. Originally Posted by Levianon17

Didn't this response just prove my point.
Didn't this response just prove my point. Originally Posted by txdot-guy
If you had something cogent and fact based it would be great.
We welcome fact based discussions...not "feelings and emotions"
The left is in full panic mode...doing everything they can to discredit Barr...he's catching tremendous flack...HE OVER THE TARGET!!
https://www.newsbusters.org/blogs/nb...-go-after-barr
https://thehill.com/homenews/adminis...nt-proceedings
Politics ain’t bean bag.

You got to laugh at yourself as well as others.
Then why did you post? You don't have to give any of us your opinion. Cause guess what, we don't really give a shit. Originally Posted by Levianon17
actually he did give his opinion. the majority simply didn't agree with it.

BAHAHAAAAAAA

this forum is somewhat quiet these days. which is better than before with a small group of trolltards posting nothing but intentionally agitating posts like spam in your inbox. to every thread and every post.

now that they are all on vacay it's less "noisy" here.watching the meltdown of the left here was actually ... SAD. take YR for example. must suck to be so emotionally invested in a nothing burger that you starve to death trying to eat it.

in just 72+ hours after the Mueller nothing burger he went postal and got pointed out and banned. it was .. SAD.

BAHAAAAA
Originally Posted by Hotrod511

I reckon that TM trolled too much and it backfired on him when he stepped on poop of his own making.