Date: 10-19-23
Name: Maya
Phone: 214 434-2087
Email Address: -
URL / Website: www.theasianstars.net
City: Dallas
State: Texas
Address: Off Luna
Activities: BBBJ, titty sucking and motorboatin, BBFS upgrade, many positions CIP
Hair Length and Color: Long and dark
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Asian
Physical Description: Hot body with big D cup titties. Pictures are old.
Recommendation: Yes
Very good review. Wish I was there to see that but not in the stalker way LOL
Very good review. Wish I was there to see that but not in the stalker way LOL Originally Posted by ProfessorXavier
Close your eyes and envision it
  • Xhi
  • 10-20-2023, 10:50 PM
I remember Maya since when she was at Bali , and she was Cindy’s sidekick ( Cindy, the legend from good old times). She seemed taller than what the website says, but she always liked to be in high heels.

In heels and that studded diamond two piece. Wish they sold those at places
I remember Maya since when she was at Bali , and she was Cindy’s sidekick ( Cindy, the legend from good old times). She seemed taller than what the website says, but she always liked to be in high heels.

Originally Posted by Xhi
I know during her last tour of duty it was included
Definitely some floatation devices that needed the extra fluid.
Definitely some floatation devices that needed the extra fluid. Originally Posted by Trucker Andre
Bigger is way better
I saw Maya and will post another review. She was more spectacular the 2nd time. And some very nice flotation devices.
I saw Maya and will post a review. She was spectacular. And some very nice flotation devices. Originally Posted by PotatoChip47
Dude…this is YOUR REVIEW…?
I've given her so much dna, we are like family now
I've given her so much dna, we are like family now Originally Posted by Ronald McDonald
She is like that popular girl in HS that everyone passes around. Reminds me of that show on HBO euphoria
Maya has some of the best DSL lips out there. A good pair of headlights by the way