As of May 13th

gay rey the parrot, nothing new here. Got his nose in ekim the inbred chimp's ass.
Stupid fucking lemming.
Originally Posted by bamscram
Keep bobbing for trouser worms, Ekim the Inbred Chimp.
Just a quick reminder,
out of 405 statements made by trump, 278 were untrue to some extent.
He lies at an @70% rate.
Un-fucking believable. Both figuratively and literately.

Fact-checking Donald Trump’s NBC interview, claims about firing FBI Director James Comey

By Lauren Carroll on Friday, May 12th, 2017 at 12:20 p.m.

During a May 11 interview with NBC’s Lester Holt, President Donald Trump said he had made the decision to fire FBI Director James Comey prior to Deputy Attorney General Rod Rosenstein’s recommendation. (Yahoo)
President Donald Trump downplayed the significance of the FBI’s Russia investigation and the timing of his decision to fire FBI Director James Comey in an interview with NBC May 11. He also distorted the facts on both points.

Here are Trump’s most notable lines from the interview with Lester Holt, fact-checked.

"Regardless of recommendation, I was going to fire Comey."

That’s not what the White House said previously. White House spokespeople, Vice President Mike Pence and Trump himself, in his dismissal letter to Comey, all said Trump was acting on the recommendation of Deputy Attorney General Rod Rosenstein. Rosenstein wrote a memo, dated May 9, recommending that Trump fire Comey because of how he handled the Hillary Clinton email investigation.

Trump’s statement that he was always planning to fire Comey is a complete departure from that line — adding to mounting doubt that Trump really fired Comey over the Clinton investigation.

"This Russia thing with Trump and Russia is a made-up story. It's an excuse by the Democrats for having lost an election that they should've won."

That doesn’t stand up to scrutiny. The U.S. intelligence community concluded Russia meddled in the election with the intent to harm Clinton, and by extension, help Trump.

Further, the FBI is investigating any possible coordination between Russia and Trump campaign associates, and both Democrats and Republican members of Congress are seriously examining these questions.

It very well may turn out that there was no improper conduct in the Trump campaign. But there’s enough substance to the allegations that they’ve attracted significant bipartisan and independent attention.

"(Comey) said it once at dinner and then he said it twice during phone calls. … I said if it's possible, would you let me know am I under investigation. He said you are not under investigation."

We have to take Trump’s word for it as of now. We know with certainty that the FBI investigation involves the Trump campaign. But we have no way of knowing whether the FBI is investigating Trump personally, nor do we know what Comey told Trump.

"The other thing is the Russians did not affect the vote. And everybody seems to think that."

Trump is overstating what’s publicly known. The January intelligence community report found that Russian actors interfered in the election, though they did not tamper with vote tallying. But the intelligence community did not assess whether Russia’s actions actually had a measurable impact on the election outcome in other ways, such as affecting public opinion.

"I don't know if it's an FBI investigation or if it's Congress, if it's the Senate and the House."

He should know. All three — the FBI, the Senate and the House — are investigating.

"We consider it to be a highly significant investigation," Andrew McCabe, now the acting FBI director, said at a May 11 Senate hearing. There are also Russia-related inquiries from Congress: The House intelligence committee, Senate intelligence committee, House oversight committee and the Senate judiciary committee.

Other intelligence agencies, as well as the Treasury, are also involved in the Russia inquiries to some degree.

"But we fired (Michael Flynn) because he said something to the vice president that was not so."

Trump was making the point that he fired Flynn from his role as national security adviser because he lied to Pence, as opposed to any sort of improper involvement with Russia on Flynn’s part. But Flynn misled Pence about his conversations with the Russian ambassador, so the two issues are inseparable.

Regarding the fact that Flynn received payments from the Russian government: "Obama perhaps knew because he had clearance from the Obama administration."

Trump is correct that Flynn got security clearance during President Barack Obama’s administration, even after he was forced to retire from his role as Defense Intelligence Agency director in 2014.

But there are still two things wrong with Trump’s assertion.

First, reupping someone’s security clearance is a routine process conducted by agency bureaucrats, so it’s highly unlikely any details of that review would have made it to the Oval Office. Additionally, Flynn did not disclose the foreign payments on his application form, according to House intelligence committee members who reviewed relevant documents.

"I have no investments in Russia, none whatsoever."

Lawyers for Trump released a letter May 12 saying Trump does not have any income, debt or investments related to Russia, with a couple exceptions: Trump hosted the Miss Universe pageant in Moscow in 2013, a $20 million deal facilitated by Russian real estate mogul and billionaire Aras Agalarov. He also made millions selling a 17-bedroom Florida mansion to a Russian billionaire.

We can't independently examine the extent of Trump’s business dealings in Russia, in part because he hasn’t released his tax returns. But journalists have pulled together examples of Trump seeking out business opportunities in Russia or with Russian buyers throughout his career.

Notably, Trump's son, Donald Trump Jr., said in a 2008 real estate conference that "Russians make up a pretty disproportionate cross-section of a lot of our assets."

"This is a public meeting," regarding his May 10 Oval Office meeting with Russian Foreign Minister Sergey Lavrov and Russian Ambassador Sergey Kislyak.

This was a private White House meeting, closed to the American press. We only have photos of the event from Tass, a Russian government-run news agency, and the official White House photographer.
Originally Posted by Munchmasterman
Find me a politician that doesn't lie. That should keep your goofy liberal ass busy for a very long time.

Jim
Could you repeat that, SLOBBRIN?

I think you might have missed something!

And guess what ... TWITLER IS GOING DOWN!!!!

HAHAHAHAHAHAAAA!
Manassmuncher, let's compare Trump to the 0donkummunist...

YA Ready?

Are you sure?
OK, here goes...

Dan from Squirrel Hill's Blog
Here are 1,342 well sourced examples of Obama’s lying, lawbreaking, corruption, cronyism, hypocrisy, waste, etc.

[snip]

Thanks for playing, Manassmuncher! Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB
interesting, but too damn long. you should have broken Obama's shit into 3 parts. easier to read.
Could you repeat that, SLOBBRIN?

I think you might have missed something!

And guess what ... TWITLER IS GOING DOWN!!!!

HAHAHAHAHAHAAAA! Originally Posted by Yssup Rider

Washington Examiner ✔ @dcexaminer

Liberals fearful as rumors swirl around Trump getting another Supreme Court pick soon http://washex.am/2pwyGz7
...the current investigation into this most recent incident began during the summer of 2015. After almost two years of investigations, Clapper, Comey, Morell and Feinstein have all recently said there is still no evidence of collusion with the Russians. Nevertheless, you lib-retarded morons stick your fingers in your ears and your thumbs up your asses as you excitedly stamp your little feet and repeat your mantra that there is 'collusion' while blatantly ignoring what the heads of the intelligence agencies have reported summarizing that after twenty some months there is still no evidence of collusion. Originally Posted by I B Hankering

This is still an ongoing investigation. While the Trump team and all the Trump supporters out there would like to move on as if nothing happened ...it doesn't seem to me like they want to call this one complete just yet. Why is that?

Trump has not exactly presented himself out there to be a man of integrity so aren't you the least bit curious to find out what actually went on during this past election?
This is still .... aren't you the least bit curious to find out what actually went on during this past election? Originally Posted by JCM800
No!

By somtime in the wee-hours of November 9, it was determined that ...

....The Clintons Lost Again!

I'm sorry your candidate didn't win. It's like the Super Bowl.

There's a winner and a loser. This time the right person LOST!
This is still an ongoing investigation. While the Trump team and all the Trump supporters out there would like to move on as if nothing happened ...it doesn't seem to me like they want to call this one complete just yet. Why is that?

Trump has not exactly presented himself out there to be a man of integrity so aren't you the least bit curious to find out what actually went on during this past election?
Originally Posted by JCM800
Something happened alright. The Russians hacked the DNC's juvenilely insecure computer system. Beyond that, you and your ilk are in fantasy land. The Russian hacking occurred months before it was known that Trump would be the Republican candidate. You live in la-la land if you imagine Trump or his associates knew -- in 2015 -- beyond all doubt that he would be the Republican candidate in 2016 and colluded with the Russians to hack the DNC in 2015 almost one full year prior to being nominated. Your scenario is complete and utter bullshit.

Putin had the DNC hacked because he fucking well knew what everyone else knew. The fucking dim-retards had made a corrupt, back room deal in 2008 to coronate hildebeest in 2016 come hell or high water... and Putin wanted revenge for hildebeest screwing around with his election and exciting public protests in 2011!!! Hildebeest was victimized by Karma. Putin did what he did for his own reasons, and Trump just happened to be the benefactor -- no collusion required. Putin did what he did without regard for who the Republican candidate was going to be, and that's evidenced by the fact that he did what he did well BEFORE anyone knew who the Republican candidate would be.

This dim-retard notion that there was collusion is pure bullshit, and the fact that five dim-retard puppets have recently admitted that after almost two years of investigations there is still no evidence of collusion proves that the dim-retards are on a fishing expedition using bullshit for bait.

Keep bobbing for trouser worms, Ekim the Inbred Chimp.
Originally Posted by I B Hankering
That is your specialty ekim the inbred chimp.
Lube said no one can do it better.
Stupid fucking lemming.
It all doesn't matter, Hilary lost. No one liked her except for the people who wanted to see her as the first female president. President Trump is the Commander in Chief, Thank God. Liars are the Clintons and the Obama, Benghazi everyone. Emails, hidden server, national secrets exposed. Hilary should be in jail.
gay rey the parrot, nothing new here. Got his nose in ekim the inbred chimp's ass.
Stupid fucking lemming. Originally Posted by bamscram
YOU and YOUR reach-around crew members would be the one's with their noses ( and in YOUR case, YOUR one tooth ! ) in people's asses, Mr. Junior World Champion Dingleberry Picker !
+1
It all doesn't matter, Hilary lost. No one liked her except for the people who wanted to see her as the first female president. President Trump is the Commander in Chief, Thank God. Liars are the Clintons and the Obama, Benghazi everyone. Emails, hidden server, national secrets exposed. Hilary should be in jail. Originally Posted by 38KGZPQ

Trump has not exactly presented himself out there to be a man of integrity so aren't you the least bit curious to find out what actually went on during this past election? Originally Posted by JCM800

I. W.A.N.T. E.V.E.R.Y.T.H.I.N.G. I.V.E.S.T.I.G.A.T.E.D.

A.L.L. O.F. I.T.

G.E.T. M.Y D.R.I.F.T.?

I. W.A.N.T. E.V.E.R.Y.T.H.I.N.G. I.N.V.E.S.T.I.G.A.T.E.D.

A.L.L. O.F. I.T.

G.E.T. M.Y D.R.I.F.T.?

Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB

...INCLUDING SUSAN ("I LEAKED NOTHING TO NOBODY!") RICE...

YOU OK WID DAT, JCM?
YOU and YOUR reach-around crew members would be the one's with their noses ( and in YOUR case, YOUR one tooth ! ) in people's asses, Mr. Junior World Champion Dingleberry Picker ! Originally Posted by Rey Lengua
You are the only one on this forum constantly posting about homosexual conduct.
Are you begging for a dick to suck?
Stupid fucking lemming.