As of May 13th

In 2003 the Florida Marlins beat the New York Yankees 4 games to 2. The New York Yankees scored 21 runs in the series compared to the 17 runs scored by the Marlins. Trump won the electoral college and that is the only vote total that counts. Originally Posted by the_real_Barleycorn
I'll do you one better. The 60 Yankees out scored the Pirates 55/27, yet the Buccos won the series!!!!! You have have to score when it counts.
  • Skyup
  • 11-09-2017, 10:21 AM
You must be a fag, Trump Is GREAT
Nice bump!

Thanks for reminding us what a pathological liar we have in the White Hose.
I was at the third game. Yanks had based loaded in first inning and it looked like it would be a continuation of the 10 -0 game the day before. But Yogi hit a hard grounder to Don Hook at third and it was turned into a double play. Then the game became low scoring and Yankees lost. One of the few times the best team did not win a 4 out of 7 series.
And there lies the problem,
you fucking stupid motherfucker. I said no apples and oranges.You base your entire moronic rant on the word, "collusion". That there was contact between trump's team and the Russians is unquestioned and considered fact. No one knows the complete scope of the investigation. Especially some loose lipped motherfucker like you. You aren't smart enough to admit you don't know all aspects of the case. All because that guy you picked up at the YMCA. The guy who said he was an oracle? The one you loaned your car to after you sucked his dick? Don't you remember?So after he emptied your IRA of the whole $1600 you'd saved over the last 18 years, ran up both of your credit cards to their $800 limits, and then fucked your dog (gaving him the clap and herpes both, which of course you ended up getting), you still believe he was an oracle.
2 years of investigation should mean nothing to a cheese filled condom such as yourself when you cheered on an investigation that went on more than twice as long and resulted in no convictions. But as far as innocent until proven guilty goes, that doesn't count for people you don't like. Because you sucked the oracle's cock and gained special insight.
So cut to today. Here you are. The hypocritical/two faced tranny blower. Lecturing us about innocent until proven guilty.
What a piece of shit you are.
I guess as long as gay ray will lick your ass it's better than having to lick ass like you normally do.
Originally Posted by Munchmasterman
Fuck yes Trump lies to you asshole liberals. We hired him to wreck the whole fucking system that has produced 50 straight years of liberal victories on social issues that fucked up the country for us.

Now Trump is going to fuck up the country for you faggot lovers.

Eat shit and die motherfuckers!!!

P.S. Every fucking President lies to the American people, and Churchill (The British PM, I know..fuck you) admitted he lied like a motherfucker during World War II.

We are at war with you little faggot loving liberal pussies - so go to hell you stupid limp dick cock sucker.
wow fred!!!!

you really frothed and foamed with F U's. LOL!
Munch is still s douche bag.
Sorry bro the everybody gets a trophy team hasn't any credit these days....
Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB
You must be a fag, Trump Is GREAT Originally Posted by Skyup

Fuck yes Trump lies to you asshole liberals. We hired him to wreck the whole fucking system that has produced 50 straight years of liberal victories on social issues that fucked up the country for us.

Now Trump is going to fuck up the country for you faggot lovers.

Eat shit and die motherfuckers!!!

P.S. Every fucking President lies to the American people, and Churchill (The British PM, I know..fuck you) admitted he lied like a motherfucker during World War II.

We are at war with you little faggot loving liberal pussies - so go to hell you stupid limp dick cock sucker. Originally Posted by friendly fred

Whoever’s bumped this conversation deserves a medal. Who are these hosers anyways?
  • oeb11
  • 12-04-2019, 09:00 PM
No one DPST's need to trouble their little minds over.