Elegant Ebonies: Post a pic of yourself or...

Hoping Ms. Naomi Michaels of Denver, CO adds some more sexiness to this thread. So many beautiful ladies!!
Beauty In Action!!!! Black Is Beautiful!!!! Originally Posted by Seeking ~P
I should've mentioned we definitely need a pic of ~P from Lake Charles as well: I apologize for the oversight.

I'm glad you enjoyed my thread!! It is an ebony oasis

Hope it wasn't too much 'labor' on your Labor Day

Kisses,
Miss Lola Luxe Originally Posted by MissLolaLuxe
Awww <sniff!> Yer SWELL! You really DO care! <sniff!>
Hoping Ms. Naomi Michaels of Denver, CO adds some more sexiness to this thread. Originally Posted by prock1
Here you go prock1 My sexy Denver sister Ms. Naomi Michaels
I should've mentioned we definitely need a pic of ~P from Lake Charles as well Originally Posted by Old Horn Dog
Awwww, OHD thanks! Once i return from vaca i will definitely post a pic or two. Thank You!!!!
OMG. It's like someone said, "Hey! Let's do a thread of what heaven is like for OHD..." This is the best thread EVER!

I recognize Lena, Eva & Paris Kola from their being in (or visits to) NOLA & Baton Rouge, although I'm still trying to find a way to see all of y'all (and so far failing ). We're missing Tarjay from Houston & Layla from S TX.

I've been a member for a couple of years. Honest to God this really IS the best thread I've ever seen on ECCIE! Thank you thank you... a thousand times thank you! The OP just made my crappy-I-had-to-work-all-holiday-weekend Labor Day! Originally Posted by Old Horn Dog
OHD, I'm sure we'll figure something out!
I had to add to this thread
Thanks seeking p. she sure is beautiful.
I'm having a Sugar high...... so much Chocolate. And what a variety..... Genesis Nicole-ATF, Eva, Lena, Brandy, Rani, Paris, Celeste, Sanaa,Lola, Ms Booty, Leila, Godiva, Shauna, Paris, Ms Kitty, Neko, Seeking P, Leah, SexiSasha, Always Belle, Helen Stone, Ms, Glamazon, Khloe Bangz, Ms, Kimora, Grace, Miss Mocha, Brown Sugar-baby. I feel like a kid in a candy store. Cant count how many time I have been taken aback with the blessing of so much Beauty. This thread is AWESOME!!!
One of the best threads ever. Wow! Thank you ladies.
One of the best threads ever. Wow! Thank you ladies. Originally Posted by watchoutthegameisrigged
You're quite welcome, Sweetheart!

And a huge "Thank You" to the Lovely OP for letting Elegant Ebonies get their shine on, and creating wet dreams ❤

This certainly is a large slice of Chocolate Heaven!
You're quite welcome, Sweetheart!

And a huge "Thank You" to the Lovely OP for letting Elegant Ebonies get their shine on, and creating wet dreams ❤

This certainly is a large slice of Chocolate Heaven! Originally Posted by Eva Damita
OMG....damn hot pic..excuse me while I pleasure myself to you...rarrrr
OMG....damn hot pic..excuse me while I pleasure myself to you...rarrrr Originally Posted by SNL9933
Thanks, Baby, one sweet day...one sweet day I'll get to devour ya
Oh wow! What a wonderful thread. Love it. HOT! Please post more!
as the god father of soul would say "SAY IT LOUD, I'M BLACK AND I'M PROUD!"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2VRS...Xa4pI-bfaxBEMj