MEXICAN man assumes American's identity for 37 years, steals $ 361,000 in government benefits

• WTF
  • 03-05-2018, 01:02 PM
All those troops voted for Hussy Soetoro...

Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB
And this stealing Mexican voted for Trump .
And this stealing Mexican voted for Trump .
Originally Posted by WTF
You are proud to be a thief?
Fraud is everywhere and there is no excuse for it. Fraud that occurs within America by American citizens is one thing, but when it occurs by a non citizen living outside of the United States that's a completely different animal. It just goes to show are system of Government is inept when we can't stop or prevent a foreigner from gaming our system.

Jim Originally Posted by Mr MojoRisin
And those who call for us to NOT BOTHER doing anything to stop it, are JUST AS GUILTY imo as those who do the fraud and abuse.

Originally Posted by WTF
So a 52 million dollar fraud by our military soldiers is better that a 360k fraud by some Mexican?

http://www.slate.com/articles/news_a...enter_for.html
AND those troops are paying for their crimes..
From San Diego Union-Tribune, March 3, 2018 :

It started as a straight forward Social Security fraud investigation- a man receiving disability benefits pretending to live in the United States when in fact he lived in Tijuana. What authorities uncovered was a 37 year identity theft scheme by an UNAUTHORIZED IMMIGRANT AND REPEAT FELON Originally Posted by Rey Lengua

So how is he an Immigrant if he lives in Mexico? More of that Gey Rey logic I assume.
  • WTF
  • 03-06-2018, 10:13 AM
And those who call for us to NOT BOTHER doing anything to stop it, are JUST AS GUILTY imo as those who do the fraud and abuse.

.. Originally Posted by garhkal
Who is calling for us not to bother detecting fraud and abuse? You just make shit up for no good reason other to lie about Americans supporting fraud and abuse by Mexicans, that is just not true.

AND those troops are paying for their crimes.. Originally Posted by garhkal
As they should and as this Mexican should.

Just quit lying about nobody caring.

So how is he an Immigrant if he lives in Mexico? More of that Gey Rey logic I assume.
Originally Posted by MT Pockets
Cause he lived in the US at one time, or multiiple.. BUT was living currently back in mexico..
  • WTF
  • 03-06-2018, 03:41 PM
You are proud to be a thief? Originally Posted by friendly fred
Well listen up dumbass....I'd rather be a stealing Mexican than a Trump voter.

But I'm neither. You just can't follow along in a conversation worth a shit.
  • WTF
  • 03-06-2018, 03:46 PM
Cause he lived in the US at one time, or multiiple.. BUT was living currently back in mexico.. Originally Posted by garhkal

As lustylad would know, Once a cocksucker, always a cocksucker.

As lustylad would know, Once a cocksucker, always a cocksucker.

Originally Posted by WTF
Another WDF "concession" speech.

Originally Posted by MT Pockets
Wrong AGAIN, MT FLUFFER ! It wasn't my " logic " at all ! Bitch to the reporter for the way that THEY wrote the story. Then go hug YOUR hero , LUBE WIDE ASS ! Make sure that YOU do a good job HUGGING HIS WIDE ASS AND PICKING HIS DINGLEBERRIES ! Too stupid to READ the story, huh ? Mebbe LUBE or one of the other members of the reach-around crew can explain it to YOU during YOUR next hourly fudge packing ! " ASSume " Fluffer ? ! Make sure that YOU face plant yourself real hard between your hero LUBE'S cheeks !
You think you're slick, you want me to pick and choose? No, Fraud is Fraud it doesn't matter by who or how it's perpetrated. Don't you realize our Military is a fraud operation. Why do you think we are in the Middle East? It's all about corporate interests. It has nothing to do with your Freedom or your safety or any of that bullshit. So a little fucking Mexican is cutting in on American interest by gaming the Social Security System, yeah it's definitely worse to them.

The HOVEL BUILDER is all for anyone that can game the system like HE does ! Stealing and LYING is part of a LYING LIBERAL'S " DNA " ! They consider anyone who DOESN'T have those proclivities as defective and unworthy of the " right to life " !
Cause he lived in the US at one time, or multiiple.. BUT was living currently back in mexico.. Originally Posted by garhkal
Was he authorized when he did before? LOL! Him stealing the money had nothing to do with him being an immigrant. Americans do it Nigerians do it. I would imagine you could find crimes like that coming from every country.

You are only an immigrant while you are out of your own country. My point was him being an immigrant had no bearing other than to imply only Mexicans do things like that. I bet for every 1 Mexican, there are 100 Gringos doing it.
Wrong AGAIN, MT FLUFFER ! It wasn't my " logic " at all ! Bitch to the reporter for the way that THEY wrote the story. Then go hug YOUR hero , LUBE WIDE ASS ! Make sure that YOU do a good job HUGGING HIS WIDE ASS AND PICKING HIS DINGLEBERRIES ! Too stupid to READ the story, huh ? Mebbe LUBE or one of the other members of the reach-around crew can explain it to YOU during YOUR next hourly fudge packing ! " ASSume " Fluffer ? ! Make sure that YOU face plant yourself real hard between your hero LUBE'S cheeks ! Originally Posted by Rey Lengua
Man you can drag Lukes name into any conversation can't you?

We all know it was not your logic, you have none. LOL!

Do you want me to send a message back to your daughter?

She likes chewbacca and you like chewcocka
. It just goes to show are system of Government is inept when we can't stop or prevent a foreigner from gaming our system.

No shit that is what the Liberals have been saying ever since Trump won.
Was he authorized when he did before? Originally Posted by MT Pockets
From what i read, he's never been a 'legal' immigrant.