MEXICAN man assumes American's identity for 37 years, steals $ 361,000 in government benefits

LOL! Is that all you have? As always when you get your ass kicked you bring up the gay shit. I think it must be your subconscious and the shame you have for wanting to suck a dick so bad. Originally Posted by MT Pockets
You'd be the faggot that posted the picture of five faggots, M T Brain Socket.
You'd be the faggot that posted the picture of five faggots, M T Brain Socket. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Just another example of how fucking stupid you are.They were not all gay. They were an act you idiot. Kind of like the modern day Republicans. I bet you are really frustrated knowing this after all the times you rubbed one out staring at their pictures. And by the way how does their sexual preference have any bearing on our debate? Funny how you always use the "Gay Trump" card. I guess is all you have. I think you may be a "Gaythiest" and a "Flaggot"
Just another example of how fucking stupid you are.They were not all gay. They were an act you idiot. Kind of like the modern day Republicans. I bet you are really frustrated knowing this after all the times you rubbed one out staring at their pictures. And by the way how does their sexual preference have any bearing on our debate? Funny how you always use the "Gay Trump" card. I guess is all you have. I think you may be a "Gaythiest" and a "Flaggot" Originally Posted by MT Pockets

You'd be the faggot that posted the picture of five faggots that you know way too much about, M T Brain Socket.

You'd be the faggot that posted the picture of five faggots that you know way too much about, M T Brain Socket.
Originally Posted by I B Hankering

I hate to break it to you but just because you think they are gay does not mean they are. Remember you are the one that stated they were to start with. I keep asking myself, Why does IB know so much about gay people and why does he think it pertains to every conversation? I think I know why.
Were you in the Navy? You do know there is regular gay and "Navy gay" You may have not been a sailor but it is clear that at some point in your life you found yourself in a situation were you had to do something you are ashamed of. No judgement here. LOL!

I hate to break it to you but just because you think they are gay does not mean they are. Remember you are the one that stated they were to start with. I keep asking myself, Why does IB know so much about gay people and why does he think it pertains to every conversation? I think I know why.
Were you in the Navy? You do know there is regular gay and "Navy gay" You may have not been a sailor but it is clear that at some point in your life you found yourself in a situation were you had to do something you are ashamed of. No judgement here. LOL!
Originally Posted by MT Pockets

You'd still be the faggot that chose to post a picture of five faggots, M T Brain Socket.

Originally Posted by MT Pockets
what's Navy gay? didn't see any reference to it other than a joke by the Army football team calling the Navy football team "gay".
what's Navy gay? didn't see any reference to it other than a joke by the Army football team calling the Navy football team "gay". Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm
In the Navy its only gay if you do while in Port.
You'd still be the faggot that chose to post a picture of five faggots, M T Brain Socket. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Unless you sucked all five of their dicks, how do you know that? I think you may have done what I call an overact. You are telling on yourself again. No judgement here. You can kiss and tell all you want.
Unless you sucked all five of their dicks, how do you know that? I think you may have done what I call an overact. You are telling on yourself again. No judgement here. You can kiss and tell all you want. Originally Posted by MT Pockets
You'd still be the faggot that chose to post a picture of five faggots that like you like 18 inch guns up the ass, M T Brain Socket.