Missing My Nola Men

Hey everyone!

Just wanted to say hello and tell ya that as much as y'all pissed me off, I really miss you guys.

Trying to get used to there's "nothing to do here" boredom. I'm not adapting well.

Hope y'all are doing well.
Stay safe.

Love and kisses,
Miss K
Any Chance u coming back?
You're in Oregon now?

You're not missing much. Same paranoid delusions and drama for the washed up.

At least there's an abundance of truffles in Oregon hahaha. Maybe start a side business.

Blessings for safety and sanity.��
You're in Oregon now?

You're not missing much. Same paranoid delusions and drama for the washed up.

At least there's an abundance of truffles in Oregon hahaha. Maybe start a side business.

Blessings for safety and sanity.�� Originally Posted by Kimberly Kisses
Lol, truffles, mushrooms and weed Oh my!!

If I was in Portland things would be better and I wouldn't be so bored. But my granddaughter is due to arrive next month. So for now I'm here in Track Town USA where everything closes up at 10pm.
Hope you're doing well darlin.
Take care and be safe.
💋K
Any Chance u coming back? Originally Posted by rambone
Not anytime in the near future that I can see. Its kind of crushing to my soul to type those words. I miss New Orleans. I miss the feeling of freedom that it gave me. I'm feeling rather restricted right now.
Congratulations on that bundle of joy! Wish I could have another one and start over, but I hear grandchildren are even better so I guess I will have to wait.
Congratulations on that bundle of joy! Wish I could have another one and start over, but I hear grandchildren are even better so I guess I will have to wait. Originally Posted by Kimberly Kisses
They're amazing!!