She loves pain

I had a provider tell me one time that she loved pain. That is the only lady that has ever told me that. Is this more common that I realize? Any of you ladies love pain?
I like my left nipple bitten...and sometimes I like to be spanked...no hardcore pain but light
I love CBT but cant find anyone around here that provides it.
One provider kept asking me to whip her butt harder, with a belt. Another couldn't orgasm without me full-on pinching both her nipples; gave me hand cramps. Other than that, never met a lady into true pain. I like a little "tension" being slapped or having my dick smacked around. I'm not good at hurting people for pleasure.
For some of us it's a very fine line between Pleasure and Pain. And we do sometimes derive pleasure from Pain. Depending on how it's delivered of course. I personally like breast torture, limited of course, and spanking, to name just a couple of my fetishes. And let's be straightforward, spanking of my ass, pussy, and tits. But it isn't just some random swats and smack you around a bit, this is done best with finesse and experience. The type of spanking given for pleasure is not the same as an outright spanking that would be used for punishment. There are other types of minor pain that are very erotic, like Wax play and in experienced hands Edge play with knives, flogging, and Electro play. All of these things take well-established trust between partners and of course it's best when there are safe words established in case of any kind of emergency or need for the situation to change quickly. Many people don't realize they like pain until they experience it... some of us are lucky enough to have already experienced it. There's something to be said for a good Kink partner
Flanker....Did the provider tell you she loves her left testicle bitten?
It's an extremely fine line between pleasure and pain, it's definitely worth exploring, but like a lot of things about this hobby, a comforting level of trust has to be there already. My civvie ATF loves to have her long hair pulled while we're going at it, but it has to be done just right, a good handful and the tugs need to be firm, but not abrupt or too hard. Part of the fun of being with someone more than once is learning what works -- and what doesn't.
I know you asked the ladies, but I'm chiming in. Three instances come to mind:

1 – A provider wanted me to fuck her in the ass with no lube. I offered to lube her up and gradually dilate her, but she got belligerent and yelled at me to “Put your cock in my ass!” Whatever. I did what I was told. As I was shoving it in, thinking “Damn, that's gotta hurt”, she started moaning “Ohhh, it hurts so good!” I reached around and felt her pussy. It was dripping! She had a tremendous, body-quaking orgasm. (And then she left me rock-hard, ready to explode, and no release. Long story....)

2 – A provider wanted my to bite her nipple while she pleasured herself. She kept telling me “harder”. Finally I was biting as hard as I could, again thinking “Damn, that's gotta hurt”. She came.

3 – A civvy fuck buddy told me she once had an orgasm while a dentist was giving her an injection.
Im a provider thats a true pain slut,.. submissive/masochist, tho have never brought this into this world until very recently. With right at 28 yrs involved in the kink, ive experienced a good bit. Over the yrs ive mentored many, also was a fully collared slave for a good while. Have JUST made the choice to let this out here recently. Endorphins thats released from the brain while experiencing either sadism or masochism is the best high that I have ever experienced, pretty addicting