Did Anyone Ever Have a More Appropriate Name?

I mean, really. The Press Secretary for President Obama is named "Carney". Yeah, this administration is like a traveling carnival, with all the poorly maintained rides and phony sideshows. And "Carney" is the Barker!

While we're talking about clowns

• CJ7
  • 05-15-2013, 12:48 AM
the cartoon kids are at it again
This guy is the biggest side show attraction at the circus.

Dose he kind of resemble anyone we know?

Sorry, that was wrong.
They need a room...Looks like a threesome..
An insult to Norton:

a press secretary's credibility is only as strong as the truth with which he has to work...

remember saddam hussein's press secretary?

but with any integrity he could resign
A noble thought NGT; but I suspect it escapes the President.

a press secretary's credibility is only as strong as the truth with which he has to work...

remember saddam hussein's press secretary?

but with any integrity he could resign Originally Posted by nevergaveitathought
A noble thought NGT; but I suspect it escapes the President. Originally Posted by Whirlaway

i meant carney resigning but then again..obama's would be of greater import
I know; but I don't see Carney resigning............but if he does, it won't be out of a noble concept of honesty and integrity, but the WH bunkering down for a war.
Technicians got the audio of the Carney Q&A session just fine, but fucked up the video. Here's a corrected and more appropriate version, although they failed to get the audio synched with the moving lips.

3-minute YouTube Video
He missed his chance to take some integrity with him when he went out and lied about Benghazi. He and Hillary should have resigned then.

I'm talking about Carney here. Obama is hopeless.
Jay goes way back with his B.S. Here's a video of his early years. I think his real name is John, lol.

http://youtu.be/F2RqS3bST1w
Did Anyone Ever Have a More Appropriate Name? Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
Nope, it doesn't get any more appropriate than StupidOldLyingFart!
  • WTF
  • 05-15-2013, 07:55 PM
Nope, it doesn't get any more appropriate than StupidOldLyingFart! Originally Posted by bigtex
He is kinda cute though, with all his chicken little impersonations.