SLOW STEPPING OBAMA FINALLY CATCHES UP !!!!!!!!

Obama Finally Acknowledges IRS Did In Fact Targeted Conservative Groups

After days of using the term "if," President Obama finally acknowledged the IRS did in fact inappropriately target conservative groups in a statement released last night. IRS official Lois Lerner admitted last Friday that the IRS had specifically singled out conservative groups for extra scrutiny.

http://townhall.com/tipsheet/katiepa...roups-n1597127

And I'll bet he's going to "do something" about it.

He's already done something about it....lied that he did not know anything about it.
Obama Finally Acknowledges IRS Did In Fact Targeted Conservative Groups

After days of using the term "if," President Obama finally acknowledged the IRS did in fact inappropriately target conservative groups in a statement released last night. IRS official Lois Lerner admitted last Friday that the IRS had specifically singled out conservative groups for extra scrutiny.

http://townhall.com/tipsheet/katiepa...roups-n1597127

Originally Posted by Whirlaway
And I'll bet he's going to "do something" about it.

Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
He's already done something about it....lied that he did not know anything about it. Originally Posted by fishingtwo
Do we need more proof that no matter what the President does, you will find fault?

Because y'all will never be in positions of authority or responsibility, no one really cares about your biases or prejudices.

You are insignificant.
I find it amazing that these are the same people who were just fine when Bush and his White House proclaimed ignorance and innocence about torture and the military blamed the torture in Abu Ghraib on "low level" soldiers. Now, despite the IRS being semi-independent, under the Treasure and led by a Republican when this happened, Obama must have known and directed it, then lied. It defies reason. When the outrage and travesty is that the IRS targeted conservative groups wanting to not pay taxes (get ready for it, here it comes) for extra questions (no, no, how horrific) and horror of horrors, delay of 501(C)(4) status, it is a scandal.

Well, I guess that proves questioning conservatives is obviously worse than torturing prisoners if this is any indication.
Do we need more proof that no matter what the President does, you will find fault?[/SIZE][/B] Originally Posted by Munchmasterman
Well, not anything he does. I just think using the IRS to harass political opponents is a bad thing. But that's just me. To each his own. But thanks for asking, MunchOnMen. I was worried you had forgotten about me.

Would you please just forget about everybody else, Whiny?

We ALL love reading your incredibly estrogen laced tantrums about OUR president day in and day out.

You think this is tyranny?

GET THE FUCK OUT OF THE US! Either fix it or fucking get out, but quit whining all day every day!

I'd like to know one thing you've ever done to benefit our society.

One would be a good start, Unaliar!

One.
Working on fixing it, Assup. But I thank you for your encouragement.