Sage Advice from Charles Krauthammer

Here is the link:

http://www.realclearpolitics.com/vid...the_facts.html

Here is the sage advice:

"But the one advice I give to Republicans is stop calling it a huge scandal. Stop saying it's a Watergate. Stop saying it's Iran Contra. Let the facts speak for themselves. Have a special committee, a select committee. The facts will speak for themselves. Pile them on but don't exaggerate, don't run ads about Hillary. It feed the narrative for the other side that it's only a political event. It's not. Just be quiet and present the facts."

Of course, this isn't something a narcissistic ballsack like Whirlagay would EVER have the patience or intellect to do.

Because it is so much more emotionally fulfilling for that troll to start 28 threads on the subject and talk about "Worst. Scandal. Ever."
  • CJ7
  • 05-15-2013, 05:48 PM
The Fox Five team is on the exact same page
Welcome to the "Start Your Own IRS" thread................. congratulations
Welcome to the "Start Your Own IRS" thread................. congratulations Originally Posted by Whirlaway
WAY TO MISS THE POINT, WHIRLAGAY! Allow me to repeat:

=============================
Here is the link:
http://www.realclearpolitics.com/vid...the_facts.html

Here is the sage advice:
"But the one advice I give to Republicans is stop calling it a huge scandal. Stop saying it's a Watergate. Stop saying it's Iran Contra. Let the facts speak for themselves. Have a special committee, a select committee. The facts will speak for themselves. Pile them on but don't exaggerate, don't run ads about Hillary. It feed the narrative for the other side that it's only a political event. It's not. Just be quiet and present the facts."

Of course, this isn't something a narcissistic ballsack like Whirlagay would EVER have the patience or intellect to do.

Because it is so much more emotionally fulfilling for that troll to start 28 threads on the subject and talk about "Worst. Scandal. Ever."
============================== ===========
Don't forget narcissistic ball sack !!!
Don't forget narcissistic ball sack !!! Originally Posted by i'va biggen
It's in there. Second line from the bottom.
Woops my bad..
Thanks, ExNyer. I thought the threads concerning the IRS scandal were running low.

Thanks for the new one!!
Dont give him that much credit ExNYer. He'd call it "Worse. Scandal. Ever."

LMAO!
Thanks, ExNyer. I thought the threads concerning the IRS scandal were running low.

Thanks for the new one!! Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
What IRS thread?

You do know that Krauthammer wasn't talking about the IRS, don't you?
Yes. LOL! I was talking to Whirly. Just a lame attempt at humor. They can't all be gems!