True Dumfuk !

Harry Reid is a true dumb ass.
He is also a repetitive liar.This old bastard would rather climb a cactus tree buck naked to tell a lie than to stand clothed, safe secure on the ground and speak the truth. Look at him run his mouth trashing decent people in favor of the feds actions and a butt load of desert tortoises. Just 30 miles away in the very same desert ecosystem Reid and his buddies got a variance from the feds to construct a new solar farm. Same desert, same tortoise species. What a difference a name makes when it comes to the feds. If you are middle America then you ain't shit. You must be in the club to go along and get along. Just who did Harry blow in D.C. to get permitted. I bet it wasn't his "Mac Daddy" Obama ? I am fed up with all the dipshit politurds.. Namely Odoofus, Pelosi, Reid, and Schumer. There are too many lying idiots to mention on both sides of the isle. Just look at Boehner, McCain and Graham. If America ever got their money's worth out of these posers, we might just be able to do some real good right here in the USA.
To hell with the rest of the globe, it is time to fend for Americans first. And I am not including all those felony trespassers from Mexico that both sides want to kiss ass with in order to buy votes. Wait a minute, before all the haters start whining about bigotry, I am married to a minority from Central America. Whom by the way just happens to be here LEGALLY after waiting two years and pissing off thousands of dollars to the federal immigration thugs. Even after all the b/s waiting and expenditures my wife got a temporary green card valid for only two years. That is for them to validate the sincerity of our relationship and in two years we can pay all over again to do the same process. Meanwhile our so called leaders want to give it all away to a bunch of losers who came here or stayed here illegally ! Washington D.C. is chock full of assholes and dickheads !
-yawn-
Its too bad D.C. doesn't sit on a major fault line like the san andreas fault, cause I for one would be celebrating with fireworks and margaritas if they all just so happened to get swallowed up by the earth.
  • bbkid
  • 04-23-2014, 08:50 AM
Who's Harry Reid?
By being arguably even more disgusting and repulsive than Obama, he seems pretty effective as a lightning rod.
  • Seedy
  • 04-23-2014, 10:50 AM
Who's Harry Reid? Originally Posted by bbkid
A lowlife POS.
-yawn- Originally Posted by Wakeup

Hey Maggot ! Eat shit and die soon !
^^^^ Timing is everything.
Hey Maggot ! Eat shit and die soon ! Originally Posted by rioseco
Tell him how you really feel,
cause he will go harder next
time .
Tell him how you really feel,
cause he will go harder next
time . Originally Posted by siberia
He's just gonna cry to the mods for points.
Since I'm a mod, does this mean I get to cry to myself?

By the way, how do those points taste rioseco?
If it's news to you that a congressman is a liar, welcome to your awakening!

Oh yeah, I forgot...yawn
Didn't he just get into an accident?Yea...

http://www.cnn.com/2015/01/02/politi...lls/index.html
Too bad he didn't suffer painfully for 20 or 30 hours......

.....and then die.
True Dumfuk ! Originally Posted by rioseco
Excellent self-analysis rio!

Spot on!