Good Mechanic

My truck sprung a leak....It's in the lower engine somewhere????
Oil spots where ever I park....
Any good ...dependable mechanics out here or anybody know one ????

Truck is a 2008 F250 V10 Super Duty Ford
How do you know it's lower engine? Could be a valve cover gasket and it just ran down. Could be a lot of things not lower engine.
****** ******* ******* ****he is in the 288 south area. I also know a mobile mechanic that has his own shop as well, that I had referred to a few providers and he was able to help

Staff edit, Spice - It is absolutely forbidden to reveal a member's personal information. This is considered outing and will not be tolerated under any circumstances. Please respect other members' personal privacy.

Eccie Forum Guidelines
#5 - Outing or threats of outing are taken seriously. Membership here is anonymous and for the privacy of our members it will remain that way. That means any effort or attempt to connect a person's real world information to their username on this board will be dealt with swiftly and harshly. This includes real names, employment, medical info, addresses past or present, images, criminal or driving record, etc. We expect everyone who participates here to respect and go to great lengths to protect the anonymity and privacy of one another. Reckless disregard or accidental outing will also be taken very seriously.
Sure hope he's posted that somewhere, otherwise you just outed his RW occupation and general location.
take it to any repair shop ands ask for an estimate i could just be an oil sending unit but that said get it checked quick as when they go they can take an engine in minutes.

Finding a Mechanic on a hooker board, anyone found a dentist, doctor, or accountant here?
You are fucked....

It is the Flux Capacitor.... them things are not cheap...
Sure hope he's posted that somewhere, otherwise you just outed his RW occupation and general location. Originally Posted by rockerrick
288 south runs long ways
And his occupation?
I know this one ... urologist.
smh
288 south runs long ways Originally Posted by Super Head 713
Does it run all the way down to Banville? Didn't think so...
Fresh mouth foam....perfect timing.
Well, since you're okay with outing, more power to you...I guess...
Wow, you guys really take things the wrong way and blow it up smh. What all matters to me is that the person took no offense to it
But the rest of potential clients may have not liked how easily you threw his personal info out there.
After all they are paying for discretion.
But hey, as long as you're cool with it.......
SMDH