Trivia

What famous document was signed 800 years ago this year? Google not allowed. Add your questions.
What city did the Baltimore Orioles originate in?
Who won the ice bowl? Extra points for the score.
Who?......

.......gives a shit
1. Magna Carter (Which, btw, wouldn't be a bad name for a hooker.)
2. I'm assuming Baltimore, but is this a trick question?
3. Olaf from "Frozen?"

Answer to bonus question from GB: Evidently nobody.

Am thinking you might do better, Sjc, with trivia related to sex and/or the Hobby, something along the lines of:

1. What seductress in WWI slept many secrets out of the Germans and was then executed for it? (Vindictive bastards.)
2. Where was the oldest dildo discovered? (No, not in your grandma's closet.)
3. Who invented lube? (Hint: May have been used first as a salad dressing.)
4. Who is the most banned female on ECCIE? (Mods will have a distinct advantage in answering this.)
5. Who is the most prolific review writer on ECCIE? (Kisses and tells!)

Someone discovered Trivia Crack?
1. Magna Carter (Which, btw, wouldn't be a bad name for a hooker.)
2. I'm assuming Baltimore, but is this a trick question?
3. Olaf from "Frozen?"

Answer to bonus question from GB: Evidently nobody.

Am thinking you might do better, Sjc, with trivia related to sex and/or the Hobby, something along the lines of:

1. What seductress in WWI slept many secrets out of the Germans and was then executed for it? (Vindictive bastards.) Joan of Arc
2. Where was the oldest dildo discovered? (No, not in your grandma's closet.) Your grandmother's closet?
3. Who invented lube? (Hint: May have been used first as a salad dressing.) Johnson & Johnson
4. Who is the most banned female on ECCIE? (Mods will have a distinct advantage in answering this.) Mata Hari
5. Who is the most prolific review writer on ECCIE? (Kisses and tells!) NaN, He just uses several different handles

Originally Posted by Fancyinheels
How many did I get right?
Originally Posted by Fancyinheels

1. What seductress in WWI slept many secrets out of the Germans and was then executed for it? (Vindictive bastards.) Joan of Arc
2. Where was the oldest dildo discovered? (No, not in your grandma's closet.) Your grandmother's closet?
3. Who invented lube? (Hint: May have been used first as a salad dressing.) Johnson & Johnson
4. Who is the most banned female on ECCIE? (Mods will have a distinct advantage in answering this.) Mata Hari
5. Who is the most prolific review writer on ECCIE? (Kisses and tells!) NaN, He just uses several different handles

How many did I get right? Originally Posted by boardman
1. Mata Hari was the correct answer for this, silly, not #4. I actually don't know who the most banned honey is, but hoped she might confess for the infamy of it.
2. My GREAT grandmother's closet. Actually, most people think Egypt, but nope, it was a cave in Germany, estimated at 30,000 years old. Talk about a stiff fossil! (No personal insult meant, boardman.)
3. The Greeks. They used olive oil. Popeye was probably pissed.
4. See above.
5. I'll buy that.
The cattard did pretty good.
3. The Greeks. They used olive oil. Popeye was probably pissed.
....... Originally Posted by Fancyinheels
.....or maybe a case of the "red ass"
Uuummmmmm.... Looking at my thinking cloud. .. And it's pretty empty! 😢