Nothing To Do With Hobbying.

Hey Idk But My pup been shacking aloy during his sleep.
Like twitching for more then 3 min each time.
And I wake him up Cuz I think he dying.
Anyone know what's going on?
He is 12 weeks old.
Went to pet smart but there dumb frfr. Help.
When the shaking occurs does he stay unresponsive as u try and get him up or while using destraction. During and after have alot of salivating
Ladies,

English please.......
When the shaking occurs does he stay unresponsive as u try and get him up or while using destraction. During and after have slot of salvaging or slobbering Originally Posted by Betty Paige
The puppy can also just be cold
Have u been to a vet or ordered the vaccines parvo is a very common problem in puppies and the signs r easy to spot
Hey Idk But My pup been shacking aloy during his sleep.
Like twitching for more then 3 min each time.
And I wake him up Cuz I think he dying.
Anyone know what's going on?
He is 12 weeks old.
Went to pet smart but there dumb frfr. Help. Originally Posted by lolaskye
Hmmm that's a tough one. At that age I doubt it's any neurological issues and I also doubt he's dreaming of chasing rabbits and squirrels. My oldest used to do that but also bark in his sleep. He was a hunter and the thrill of the chase affected him even in his sleep. At 12 weeks it could either be cold or missing the warmth of the pack he was separated from. At 12 weeks they still like to sleep close together for body warmth depending on the breed.

Petsmart is not the right answer only a vet can give you the best diagnosis.
Deworm it.
Like Zanzibar said it's probably dreaming, but worms can cause them to twitch in their sleep too.
Put a bath towel in the dryer and warm it up. Not too hot just warm. Then wrap it around the pup.
The people at PetSmart are dumb?

Probably just nervous twitching. His body is growing like crazy right now.
Did he just quit smoking? I know I twitched a lot when I first quit smoking.

Surely there is a hooker on the board that is in vet school and can help with this question.
He's dreaming.
Surely there is a hooker on the board that is in vet school and can help with this question. Originally Posted by boardman
Ok now see how one funny comment can breed another
The pup is probably like dam stop
waking me up and let me sleep or take me back to the breeder. Lol
I got a jack Russell terrier 6 months old that mofo is always moving and barking even when he is sleeping vet said he will grow out of it still waiting
OK boardman you posted in this thread and no mention of this:

Coed Discussions - Houston Hobby-related discussions belong here.
I got a jack Russell terrier 6 months old that mofo is always moving and barking even when he is sleeping vet said he will grow out of it still waiting Originally Posted by Long nose

That ain't going to happen, My jack chased rabbits and squirrels at night, during the day........ All the time.....
OK boardman you posted in this thread and no mention of this:

Coed Discussions - Houston Hobby-related discussions belong here. Originally Posted by rockerrick
I beg to differ...
I mentioned hookers in vet school.