State: Texas
Address: Wurzbach
Activities: FBSM, L1
Hair Length and Color: black
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: Asian
Physical Description: petite, natural Cs, typical Asian ass
Recommendation: Yes
Saw Wendy again recently and she has taken the place of Mia from long ago.
Mia was the best until she left town.
For me Wendy is THE master of sensual L1 and LT. Don't spare a few extra $$ to get the best L1.
She has a limited menu but a couple of visits will make you a believer.
At her request I am being vague on our time together.
Each lady has their following for various reasons.
I can not wait to see her again. Wendy does provide a good massage.
Typo?

I believe this is Green Tree vs Green Tea and it is my understanding that they don't want reviews due to LE activity.
You guys might want to go easy on the number of reviews you are giving her. Don’t do to her what you did to half of the places under the QQ umbrella. Remember, people can see this site who don’t want these activities going on.
You guys might want to go easy on the number of reviews you are giving her. Don’t do to her what you did to half of the places under the QQ umbrella. Remember, people can see this site who don’t want these activities going on. Originally Posted by Time Flies
I agree. From someone with not a lot of reviews, I'll skip them and miss out on PA access just to keep the girls safe. Especially if they do a really good job.
I learned during the Koofid Pandemic, all it takes is just one good review to cause a blockbuster of epic proportions with the mongers and lurkers on this site. Enough business to overwhelm a spa. And yes, with enough good reviews, even three can be put in jeopardy of being harassed or outright shut down by Karen's and the Police.

For every active monger I would estimate there are AT LEAST 10 LURKERS that contribute nothing to the boards, yet knock on the doors and ring the phones ruining your appointment while you're face down on the massage table trying to find some relief.

Things can go south for an AMP very quickly from just one glowing review, a review stating a provider is is stoopid- hot, or a review stating they're open for business when the front doors are locked and
the open sign is turned
off.

That's a mistake you only make once.
SMH...