OMG! "Pre-holiday" theme social draws a crowd!

More than 60 so far and several have texted they are still en route. Official close is 8 p.m., but, many folks still enjoying our community fellowship.

Many new faces females and males!

Travelers from near and far, very high ratio of ladies to gents, at times even 50/50.

Interesting costumes which for the most part could be described as "cleavage and short!"

And most guests ready to Hollow Weenie rumble!

Meanwhile, please respect the rule that those attending community event may disclose only their own presence.
Thanks CK....I had a great time!
Missed this one because of last minute bs . Next time!
  • jBa$$
  • 10-12-2017, 08:56 PM
Nice time as always ..... Alot of ladies.... Met quite a few nice ones :-)
Thank CK. Met a few nice NEW ladies - see ya at next social
Thanks CK. Had a great time! Meet a new lady that I'm looking forward to getting to know much better.
Thanks CK, it was a lot of fun. Great crowd tonight.
Thanks love for actually taking my rsvp hours before, LOL. Had a great time as always. I love this socials. It's great way to put a face to the handles and enjoy great company. I'm looking forward to being at the next event. Kisses.

��K��
Good times CK. See u at next social
Nice friendly crowd.
Awesome event CK....great seeing some good friends again....
Great time as always! Thanks for putting it all together CK. Looking forward to the Halloweenie later this month...
Missed this one because of last minute bs . Next time! Originally Posted by Peter Gozinya
It wasn't the same without u

As always, thanks CK and team for all the work you put into these parties. I always have a blast and make new friends.
I had a great time CK , always do . I look forward to Halloweenie !!!!
Sounds like it was a great turnout and a good time, wish I could of made it.