“If you don’t want to carry please don’t. Then, shut the fuck up about it.”

Said former CNN Anchor After Self-Defense Shooting... fuckers

https://www.nraila.org/articles/2015...y-please-don-t

Former CNN Anchor After Self-Defense Shooting: “If you don’t want to carry please don’t. Then, shut the f--- up about it.”

Last week we shared the harrowing story of former CNN Headline News anchor Lynne Russell and husband Chuck de Caro, who exercised their right to armed self-defense to stop a gun-wielding robber who forced his way into their Albuquerque, N.M. motel room. Espousing a straightforward logic that even gun control supporters should be able to grasp, Russell stated, “If you don’t want to carry please don’t. Then, shut the f--k up about it. Make your own decisions.” Both Russell and de Caro are Right-to-Carry permit holders, and in an interview with Fox News following the shooting Russell had some choice words for anyone that would deprive them of the right to bear arms.

Espousing a straightforward logic that even gun control supporters should be able to grasp, Russell stated, “If you don’t want to carry please don’t. Then, shut the f--k up about it. Make your own decisions.”

Russell elaborated on her pro-gun position stating, “The discussion over the debate to own a gun is just ridiculous. As Americans we have the right to bear arms and as humans the right to protect ourselves. I’m sure that the man who shot my husband did not have a gun permit. Criminals will always have guns. The rest of us legally obtain our gun permits.”

While some might find a portion of Russell’s vehement defense of gun rights a little inartful, considering the tenor and accuracy of Second Amendment “reporting” on the “Worldwide Leader in News,” we hope that CNN considers re-employing Russell to provide an honest and diverse viewpoint.
  • WTF
  • 07-23-2015, 05:58 PM
Exactly....i feel that way about abortion too.
Exactly....i feel that way about abortion too. Originally Posted by WTF
Do you feel the same way about woomby and shammy and assup and YOUR work down at the Talleywackers 'holes ?
Exactly....i feel that way about abortion too. Originally Posted by WTF
Citizen uses his Constitutional Right to prevent harm to himself and his wife by shooting a criminal........

Abortionist uses his Constitutional Right to end the life of a innocent baby.

Yeh. I can see how those two are exactly the same moral plain.
  • WTF
  • 07-23-2015, 11:18 PM
Citizen uses his Constitutional Right to prevent harm to himself and his wife by shooting a criminal........

Abortionist uses his Constitutional Right to end the life of a innocent baby.

Yeh. I can see how those two are exactly the same moral plain. Originally Posted by Jackie S
You forgot citizen using his constitutional right to murder innocents...

It goes both ways.

I'm not for late term abortion. I'm also not for gun control. Everybody that votes should get a free pistol!
Everybody that votes should get a free pistol! Originally Posted by WTF
Isn't that just like a liberal .... passing out free empty pistols.
I agree with everything Russell said. Let everyone make their own choice.
I agree with everything Russell said. Let everyone make their own choice. Originally Posted by SpeedRacerXXX

unfortunately we ALL know Libtards cannot mind their own business!!!
  • WTF
  • 07-24-2015, 07:50 AM
Isn't that just like a liberal .... passing out free empty pistols. Originally Posted by LexusLover
I'm teaching them to fish.

You gotta catch your own bullets.
you really want to start some shit? agree with an RWWipe!

HAHAHAHAHAJAJAJAJAAAAA!
Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB
you continue us to be the stupidest motherfucker on ECCIE, which would out you in the running for stupidest motherfucker worldwide...

• shanm
  • 07-24-2015, 09:49 AM
unfortunately we ALL know Libtards cannot mind their own business!!! Originally Posted by RALPHEY BOY
Oh right, that's why you keep telling the "libtard" women what they can and can't do with their body. So much compassion for the fetus, almost none for the living.

Also, tell the people in Lafayette to "mind their own business".
unfortunately we ALL know Libtards cannot mind their own business!!! Originally Posted by RALPHEY BOY
Really? Is that why conservatives want to inject religion into everything? Is that why they feel the need to control a woman's body?
Really? Is that why conservatives want to inject religion into everything? Is that why they feel the need to control a woman's body? Originally Posted by WombRaider

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8tdHi5WT88o