Is WTF The Cuntiest Bitch In This Forum?

I know he likes to be called WTF, but we all know his real names are WikiPostingFraud, WTFagboy, WaddaDumbFuck, WTRTM, and other terms of affection. He's been extra cunty lately, so I was just wondering if he is the Cuntiest bitch on here.

I may have seen a similar poll elsewhere, but I can't be sure. Besides, this is a poll Assup can't win . . . or can he? We will see!
  • DSK
  • 07-26-2015, 04:04 PM
Sorry, I had to vote no. He can be kinda prickly but most gay guys are. We have worse.
Sorry, I had to vote no. Originally Posted by DSK
That will be cancelled by his "yes" vote.
  • WTF
  • 07-26-2015, 04:49 PM
That will be cancelled by his "yes" vote. Originally Posted by LexusLover

GOGay is butt hurt i found out and posted he was issued a warning. Been crying ever since. These polls are stupid but if it will keep him from whining , I'll let him have his fun.
GOGay is butt hurt i found out and posted he was issued a warning. Been crying ever since. These polls are stupid but if it will keep him from whining , I'll let him have his fun. Originally Posted by WTF
how did you find this out.
  • WTF
  • 07-26-2015, 05:45 PM
how did you find this out. Originally Posted by dirty dog
You will have to waterboard me

It really is top secret dd. If it wasn't I'd tell ya.

GOGay provided a community service....now we know we can not change the posters name in the quote. That was brought to you by COGay....and me spreading the word!
I'ma have to think about this for a minute... NOPE! ... He's 3rd or 4th at best. I hope him better luck in the future with his cuntyness.
GOGay is butt hurt i found out and posted he was issued a warning. Been crying ever since. These polls are stupid but if it will keep him from whining , I'll let him have his fun. Originally Posted by WTF
Yeah. That's right. No one cares if I got I got a warning. Least of all me. You're the one prancing around like a Houston faggot about it. Oops! Was that personal information I just exposed? Sorry, WPF!

Are JL & CO The 'welshingest' Idiots In This Forum?
Yeah. That's right. No one cares if I got I got a warning. Least of all me. You're the one prancing around like a Houston faggot about it. Oops! Was that personal information I just exposed? Sorry, WPF!

Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
When did you have the "affair" with a Houston faggot, dull knife? Just askin...........
  • WTF
  • 07-27-2015, 08:11 AM
Yeah. That's right. No one cares if I got I got a warning. Least of all me.

Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
Yet you start this poll....all because you do not care.

WTF isn't the worst, for he has a redeeming quality that the other liberals do not, perhaps its a certain gaiety and light in his loafer-ness, some sort of rakish savoir faire that redeems his otherwise awfulness

The others are sour dour miscreants

What WTF is, is the biggest exasperator

its his inability to get the point and to comprehend and follow argument
coupled with his switching of positions without acknowledgment that creates such exasperation

I liken him to the village idiot

you cant cure dumb you just knowingly accept and expect the failure of his medulla oblongata and its attendant autonomic misfiring's along with the limitations of his tiny cerebellum

he should have his head patted and sent along his merry (gay) way (point him toward Montrose)
Yet you start this poll....all because you do not care.

Originally Posted by WTF
I'm here for one reason, to be entertained. Your victory lap over nothing was funny. This poll is funny.
No one cares if I got I got a warning. Least of all me. You're the one prancing around like a Houston faggot about it. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
Hell, up here in Steelertown we even brag about getting warnings and points. One of WTFagboy's favorite posters (Bambino) has this in his eccie signature - "all-time indy's points leader". (Indy's is another hooker board.) Only a pussy would think it's a badge of shame to get a little warning from a mod (if it even happened). Or maybe a pussy who is embarrassed about getting himself banned (no question that happened).

I didn't even have to think about my vote. This poll came out one day after WTFagboy put the following image in a post to me. Only the cuntiest of cunts would post something like this:

Images of vaginal muscle pull

bing.com/images

Originally Posted by WTF
  • WTF
  • 07-27-2015, 01:13 PM
Only a pussy would think it's a badge of shame to get a little warning from a mod (if it even happened).

. Originally Posted by lustylad
A warning is nothing to be ashamed of nor nothing to brag about. I wipe my ass with them if you're to busy to lick my bung hole clean but COG seems scared shitless to admit he even got a lil lo powder puff warning.

And you...good lord running around here saying I've hacked the pm system! You cracking up cracked me the fuck up.

Whata i win anyway? If it's any monetary award ,I'll donate it to your cheap ass so you can tip properly the next poor girl that you expect to jack your tiny dick off for free!