Does this bother anybody? I'm talking to the lefties now.

Louis Farrakhan (not his real name) went to a Baptist church (who is tax exempt) and made a speech. He went further than that though. He also called for 10,000 men to step forward to KILL those who were stalking and killing black people. Understand that, he is inciting murder and in essence, contracting murder for who? White people? Police officers? Both? Either?

http://dailycaller.com/2015/08/04/fa...kill-us-video/
  • WTF
  • 08-05-2015, 01:25 PM
You do understand that under our Constitution, he , you ,I and others have that first amendment right?

Are you advocating curtaili g the first amendment?
JDIdiot, does it bother you that you were wrong on the missing Malaysian 777 airliner?

http://www.cnn.com/2015/08/05/world/...ion/index.html
What does the fact that it's not his real name have to do with anything? The first amendment doesn't guarantee you'll like what someone says. In fact that's kind of why we have it...
Yes it does. Does it bother you that people are being driven to the point of following him? Does it bother you that the Klan and those such a Rush continue to inspire nuts like Dylann to go on a shooting spree?
Yes it does. Does it bother you that people are being driven to the point of following him? Does it bother you that the Klan and those such a Rush continue to inspire nuts like Dylann to go on a shooting spree? Originally Posted by slingblade
Nope. Because he's cool with that. You're asking him to do something his brain doesn't possess the power to do.
White Devils!!!
  • D.G.
  • 08-05-2015, 02:01 PM
A muslim giving a speech at a baptist church ?
JDrunk is tippling...
JDIdiot, does it bother you that you were wrong on the missing Malaysian 777 airliner?

http://www.cnn.com/2015/08/05/world/...ion/index.html Originally Posted by bigtex

I thought Karnack was dead....so tell us o sage from the east. What did happen, and mean exactly, to the airliner?

For the record, I had a theory. Theories are subject to change as more evidence is collected. I NEVER talked about a plane hiding on an island under bushes. That was your idiotic interpretation that you have repeated so often that the more feeble minded actually believe it to be true. I am still wondering why the plane was so far off course when it went down. Don't forget to answer that why you give your statement.
What does the fact that it's not his real name have to do with anything? The first amendment doesn't guarantee you'll like what someone says. In fact that's kind of why we have it... Originally Posted by WombRaider

The first amendment does not cover incitement to murder or is he offers money, a contract for murder. Remember, they offered $10,000 for George Zimmerman, dead or alive. Why do I follow him.....kind of a stupid question, it's news. Well it's news except on NBC, ABC, CBS, or CNN. They chose not to cover it. My question is why don't you know about the story?
The first amendment does not cover incitement to murder or is he offers money, a contract for murder. Remember, they offered $10,000 for George Zimmerman, dead or alive. Why do I follow him.....kind of a stupid question, it's news. Well it's news except on NBC, ABC, CBS, or CNN. They chose not to cover it. My question is why don't you know about the story? Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
Because it's more bullshit from the Davy Crockett circus. You sucked his dick yet? Or Daniel Boone's? What's funny is you get mad at the perception that someone is getting away with something, while you bang whooores and... hope to get away with it.
Because it's more bullshit from the Davy Crockett circus. You sucked his dick yet? Or Daniel Boone's? What's funny is you get mad at the perception that someone is getting away with something, while you bang whooores and... hope to get away with it. Originally Posted by WombRaider
Just like you CLIAM to have banged 1 for $ 150 from backpage. And no telling how MANY at the 'holes of Arkansas before AND since you got your "steady gig" at Talleywackers and the 'holes franchise !!! Typical lying liberal hypocrite !! Time for another of your "ropey load" facials yet woomby ? Dale puto !
I thought Karnack was dead....so tell us o sage from the east. What did happen, and mean exactly, to the airliner?

For the record, I had a theory. Theories are subject to change as more evidence is collected. I NEVER talked about a plane hiding on an island under bushes. That was your idiotic interpretation that you have repeated so often that the more feeble minded actually believe it to be true. I am still wondering why the plane was so far off course when it went down. Don't forget to answer that why you give your statement. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
My theory way back then is no different than it is now; the 777 crashed and is currently resting on the bottom of the ocean.

Pretty straight forward isn't it?

As for JDIdiots theory, how is the carefully camouflaged Malaysian 777, conveniently parked (and hidden from view) on a remote island, somewhere in the middle of who in the fuck knows where, theory working out for you?
  • WTF
  • 08-06-2015, 04:30 PM
The first amendment does not cover incitement to murder or is he offers money, a contract for murder. Remember, they offered $10,000 for George Zimmerman, dead or alive. Why do I follow him.....kind of a stupid question, it's news. Well it's news except on NBC, ABC, CBS, or CNN. They chose not to cover it. My question is why don't you know about the story? Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn

Would some legal eagle explain to JD why this does not rise to the level he proclaims it does?