Embarassing Hillary Supporters

• DSK
  • 08-06-2015, 08:14 AM
As a supporter of the Clinton's, I find this very embarrassing:

Her other supporters will go along with getting rid of the Bill of Rights!!!
http://www.thefederalistpapers.org/u...-to-repeal-now
Not too surprising, anyone who ever watched Jaywalking on the Leno show saw people are unaware of politics.
Not too surprising, anyone who ever watched Jaywalking on the Leno show saw people are unaware of politics. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
I aced the history quiz. A few of the questions were a little tricky, the one about reconstruction in particular, but any adult that finished High School, or watches the History Channel, should be able to get a majority right.
When I saw the thread title, I was thinking of running into you in the public and explain why I knew such a dimwit. And that would apply even if I was with my conservative buddies.

I get a error page when I click on the link I assume it satire.
As a supporter of the Clinton's, I find this very embarrassing:

Her other supporters will go along with getting rid of the Bill of Rights!!!
http://www.thefederalistpapers.org/u...-to-repeal-now Originally Posted by DSK
A supporter ? Like an athletic supporter ? woomby supports shrillary along with Lil'cotex, so maybe they can start a PAC for lying liberals that STILL don't know what the definition of "is' is and for lying liberal cum guzzlers. They both like Shrillary's "courage under fire" while she was in Kosovo !! And her pant suits !!
J fucking L is spreading lies again.

Dishonest prick.
  • DSK
  • 08-06-2015, 12:37 PM
I aced the history quiz. A few of the questions were a little tricky, the one about reconstruction in particular, but any adult that finished High School, or watches the History Channel, should be able to get a majority right. Originally Posted by Jackie S
Hell the people Leno showed pictures of Biden, Obama, the Pope and other could not identify them. It is why Trump is popular, they all watch reality shows.
Hell the people Leno showed pictures of Biden, Obama, the Pope and other could not identify them. It is why Trump is popular, they all watch reality shows. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
Prolly a good thing that none of the Kardashians are running for office !!!
....I was thinking of running into you in the public and explain why I knew such a dimwit. And that would apply even if I was with my conservative buddies. Originally Posted by slingblade
"if I was" ..

..... and you call someone a "dimwit"?
Prolly a good thing that none of the Kardashians are running for office !!! Originally Posted by Rey Lengua
My thoughts as well.

It will be interesting to see what Trump does tonight. I suspect he will either hit it out of the park, or go down swinging. He's got to know that he can't settle for a base on balls.
My thoughts as well.

It will be interesting to see what Trump does tonight. I suspect he will either hit it out of the park, or go down swinging. He's got to know that he can't settle for a base on balls. Originally Posted by Jackie S
I don't think he starts any fights, but I think he finishes them if they come after him.
"if I was" ..

..... and you call someone a "dimwit"? Originally Posted by LexusLover
"If I was" is about 1000 times more common than "If I were"

My grammar is just like my politics.... In the majority!

"As a supporter of the Clinton's, I find this very embarrassing:"

DSK implied He was a supporter and found a "list" embarrassing.
Yet he only listed one thing

If you want to get all grammar police start there.
"If I was" is about 1000 times more common than "If I were"

My grammar is just like my politics.... In the majority!
Originally Posted by slingblade
"Common" fits you perfectly.

Actually, I don't get "grammar police" as a general rule, but when someone like you starts name-calling with "dimwit" and similarly insulting remarks suggesting others have intellectual deficiencies ... it is noteworthy when the "name-caller" uses INCORRECT GRAMMAR to call others "dimwit"!

Please continue to be "common" ... You seem more comfortable with it.
"Common" fits you perfectly.

Actually, I don't get "grammar police" as a general rule, but when someone like you starts name-calling with "dimwit" and similarly insulting remarks suggesting others have intellectual deficiencies ... it is noteworthy when the "name-caller" uses INCORRECT GRAMMAR to call others "dimwit"!

Please continue to be "common" ... You seem more comfortable with it. Originally Posted by LexusLover
Must be a "common" member of woomby's reach-around crew !