Sneak Preview - fishing for compliments :-))...

Hello guys,

As my September visit in NYC is nearing i thought i post some nice looking photos on here for some of you to look at, so you will know what to expect when seing me personally. Since i have only lingerie photos on my homepage (lol), i thought it would be nice to post some dressed as well.

Oh and yes, i am fishing for compliments of course .....

Have fun
Nina Sastri
You're such a hottie!!!!!!!!
Nice change of pace, Nina.
  • WTF
  • 08-19-2011, 07:35 PM
Nice change of pace, Nina. Originally Posted by John Bull
I'll say...she don't often fish for compliments!

Few women look just as good with their clothes on as off nina, glad you could pull it off
Hello guys,

As my September visit in NYC is nearing .....
Oh and yes, i am fishing for compliments of course .....
Nina Sastri Originally Posted by ninasastri
My September visit to NYC is nearing, too!! AND I have plenty of compliments I can give you....personally....in prviate....no fishing necessary....Wow!!
hi ladies and gents,

thanks a lot :-) .... purrr purrrr purrrr ...... :-) meow :-)

@John Bull : (lol) yes every once and a while i can be sweet too :-))).....
You're such a hottie!!!!!!!! Originally Posted by Naomi4u
Says Naomi, one of the hottest females i ever saw .... can`t wait to see you too in Manhattan :-)) meowww
My September visit to NYC is nearing, too!! AND I have plenty of compliments I can give you....personally....in prviate....no fishing necessary....Wow!! Originally Posted by Ed Highlight

that sounds really sweet. I am looking forward to have you whisper them in my ears while we think of something naughty....
Nice pictures Nina. Very pretty.

Welcome back Naomi!
Beautiful pics, Nina!

Just shows your inside matches your outside...

Welcome back Naomi! Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Thanks IB! Yes Nina is very photogenic but she doesn't have to do much. She is a natural beauty.

Says Naomi, one of the hottest females i ever saw .... can`t wait to see you too in Manhattan :-)) meowww Originally Posted by ninasastri
I'll be in Philly late next month. You'll be approximately 2 hours away from me. I'd love to do dinner .

Welcome back Naomi! Originally Posted by I B Hankering

Beautiful pics, Nina!

Just shows your inside matches your outside... Originally Posted by Tiffani Jameson

Oooooooooo ((((((((blush))))))))))))

Hey Naomi and Tiffani, I will be in NYC from 23rd til 2dn of october: 23rd 24th and 25th and 28th are kind of "reservated", and on the first is the NYC Slutwalk by the way, i will sooooo attend.

So question: do we want to meet all three of us for dinner eventually and arrange a date? Would be soooo lovely :-) meooooow....?
  • WTF
  • 08-20-2011, 04:41 PM
Beautiful pics, Nina!

Just shows your inside matches your outside... Originally Posted by Tiffani Jameson
I'm hoping to check her insides on slutwalk day.

Got my slut checker right here in my pocket.

Any others need their slut checked, let me know.

I'm hoping to check her insides on slutwalk day.

Got my slut checker right here in my pocket.

Any others need their slut checked, let me know.

Originally Posted by WTF
no prob sweet, i will take you for a walk... my leash is ready :-)))))......if you are ......(btw: can you walk in stiletto`s, that is my requirement)