money honey

• Lynn
  • 10-02-2011, 04:24 PM
Ads not permitted in D&T - JB
  • Lynn
  • 10-02-2011, 04:35 PM
WTF is this poetry or an ad lol. Girl you know this is the wrong section for that ha ha.
WTF????
  • Lynn
  • 10-02-2011, 04:54 PM
well I guess if your needing 60gs then D & Ts is the best spot? no?? lol
Snl, hush! lol.
meant an started as a sweet poetic romantic heartfelt memor to be read an
not entended as an ad yet after writin then readin yes ill post it as an ad in a later section.

i am most geneorous in giving my time an accomanying my companionship with those also witha generous attitude an giving heart,

i am in brokenarrow an like to rush an look forward to obatain good contacts an mutuAL AGGREEABLE FRIENDS TO RELOCATE perhaps utuah or nevada where shall i recieve such invintations an welcomeing
well its my invitaion i desire you to come here now with me
broken arrow i love to relocate asap with funds taken care for me all takencare of ready to go wish had a private plane to go this i need can only fly low, i am waiting an looking. Originally Posted by Lynn
Is it poetry or is her keyboard missing a few keys?? Maybe just trun the spell-check back on and we'll try to figure it out.....
Is it poetry or is her keyboard missing a few keys?? Maybe just trun the spell-check back on and we'll try to figure it out..... Originally Posted by Ed Highlight
I needed that laugh, thanks Ed
I need a Valium.
I only got through a little 'cause of the ADD, guess im lucky i have it!
This chick needs her head lined up with her spinal cord, lol.
And i thought my spelling was bad ....... (lol)...... at least i have the excuse of being non-native speaker. But what some of the people that are native speakers rhyme together with their use of the alphabet is shocking :-(
Love your new avatar Nina.
Lynn, you just gave me a headache. Thread closed!