twists on a golden shower......

I have just stared doing golden showers{giving}....it is not something I like to do ALOT,but I am game for it once in awhile{lol}

So here's the funniest one I have EVER done{out of 3 so far}......the guy brings a wine glass he had just bought for the occassion....guess what he does with it.....hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm mmmmm!!!

Whats the strangest or most unique "golden shower you have given/recieved" or "fetish" type sitution you have been in??
Giving. Soup's on! Soup bowl.
i've received a gs while wearing sheer white stockings. i loved how it all looked and felt afterwards and it was quite erotic.
I wish more providers in Houston would do this. I have had it from a baby bottle 3 times. I had to buy a whole set at target and one lady filled up 1 and a half! Of course I was new and didn't know to make the nipple hole larger. The pee comes out very slowly with a small hole and you have to taste it much longer....which isn't so bad except it cools down a bit. I generally take a pitcher and funnel along...the girl can either do the pitcher and then pour, or straight in my mouth if she is comfortable and able to go.
I coaxed my date at a restaurant to take an empty tea glass to the Ladies room and fill it for me to have with dinner. She was more than willing as She also took a finger, stuck in Herself and rubbed it on the rim of the glass first.
hmmmmmm interesting answers!!thx!!!
Dallas Rain is a perfect name for a GS provider
I have had the experience of the shower on my genitals and loved it! It contributed to the , er, ah, growth so to speak.
I have just stared doing golden showers{giving}....it is not something I like to do ALOT,but I am game for it once in awhile{lol}

So here's the funniest one I have EVER done{out of 3 so far}......the guy brings a wine glass he had just bought for the occassion....guess what he does with it.....hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm mmmmm!!!

Whats the strangest or most unique "golden shower you have given/recieved" or "fetish" type sitution you have been in?? Originally Posted by DallasRain
Dallas...this is another reason why we have to get together sometime. I'm in Tyler and our schedules never seem to click when you are in Shreveport. STRAP ON LUST!!
Darling, try it all over his sweet little face while he has a ball gag in his mouth. He'll be very, very obedient after...
oh yeah this is my type of thread. i like the golden shower all over me....love for her to finish with squirting on my chest and rubbing me down in it. and the sound a f&cking while shower is in place...sounds of smack squish quack .... erotic
wow sounds like you texas gals have more fun and are a little more adventourous than some of the kansas ladies i have met.
He sat across from me as I played with my clit. Taunting him as I dug my heels into his cock and balls. He said, "Mistress I don't think you can do it." I said "No more talking..You will be lucky if I even give you a taste now..lay down and be still." He had wanted it all over his chest and to drink from me. I trampled all over him then stood over his head just inches from his face. I held this position in sileance just peering down at him while his breathing got heavier from the anticipation. Then I gave him a drop or 2. no more. Then a bit more over the chest and the rest for him to drink of me.

Whats the strangest or most unique "golden shower you have given/recieved" or "fetish" type sitution you have been in?? Originally Posted by DallasRain

I'm almost sure I know. I work at a SC here in Dallas (was waitressin' at this particular time) and this little short round fella used to come in, buy a girl a drink and then give her $100 to ummmm..... refill the glass. There was always a line at the ladies room when he was there!
He sat across from me as I played with my clit. Taunting him as I dug my heels into his cock and balls. He said, "Mistress I don't think you can do it." I said "No more talking..You will be lucky if I even give you a taste now..lay down and be still." He had wanted it all over his chest and to drink from me. I trampled all over him then stood over his head just inches from his face. I held this position in sileance just peering down at him while his breathing got heavier from the anticipation. Then I gave him a drop or 2. no more. Then a bit more over the chest and the rest for him to drink of me. Originally Posted by BritneyBangs

wow! that was incredibly hot!