Does this site generate calls?

Im noticing there arent many calls coming thru from my postings on here... Am I doing something wrong or posting in the wrong area on here? Any pointers would be greatly appreciated
Chanel,
This site is good for other regions, but it has a bit of a smaller following in the Chicago area. TER is the major board for the Chicago area, but don't forget about us over here too!
Awe, that makes since. Might need to have to add banner on site
I get some PM's from visitors to the area that use this board in other regions. As the board is still gaining ground here in Chicago, I usually try to steer them to some locals from this board or one s I can recommend.

If you have a showcase on the Chicago board, you we definately pick up the out of town travellers as well as some local action. Lots of lurkers on this board.
I get some PM's from visitors to the area that use this board in other regions. As the board is still gaining ground here in Chicago, I usually try to steer them to some locals from this board or one s I can recommend.

If you have a showcase on the Chicago board, you we definately pick up the out of town travellers as well as some local action. Lots of lurkers on this board. Originally Posted by benny9770
There is a ton of us that travel there from Texas where eccie is strong. Get a showcase. I always check there. I tried with 2 providers here 1st last trip. The times couldn't work.
YEah Chicago is kind of slow but if you post and get a showcase like derek said, you will get people that contact you. And spend some time on the board replying too.