Encounter: Lil Secret

User ID: -
Date: 4/20/22
Name: Sexy Lil Secret
Phone: 5058106159
Email Address: -
URL (Profile or Bio Page): https://albuquerque.skipthegames.com...i/833484623033
City: Rio Rancho
State: New Mexico
Address: Far NW Rio Rancho (past Unser and Northern)
Appointment Type: Incall
Activities: Strip tease/dance, HJ, CBJ
Duration of Encounter: 30 minutes
Hair Length and Color: Long (past shoulders),Black
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Hispanic
Physical Description: Looks just like pics in the ad. Rocking body. Large D chest, which I believe are man made. Bubble butt. Slightest hint of a tummy, but wore a sexy black negligee what she pulled down but didn't not take off. Has some ink but wasn't too distracting.
Recommendation: No
In case the ad goes down- here are some pics
Thanks for the great review. I may have to put on my to do list. Can you PM me Donations? Also was she in Northern Meadows or North Heights? I am very interested please PM me the deets. Thanks
Thanks agent 69! I have posted the deets in the rest of the story. Please don't take this the wrong way, but it looks like you've been a member for 10 years, but you have only two posts and zero reviews. This board is for sharing information to make everyone as safe as possible. Also, you can pay for a membership which will give you access to the ROS. Barring that, you'll note I have a "no" recommendation, although YMMV. I look forward to reading some of your reviews soon!
Thanks for TOFTT here. Not sure why she’s comfortable quoting one rate but not another … makes no sense. Sounds like she could be a solid companion if she’d just clean up her comms (and perhaps invest in some furniture). It’s curious who the roommate might be, as you don’t see many reviews from that neck of the woods.
Well...thats the definition of an upsell. She has you there in the room. She has you in a compromised position. Either you're going to fork over more money, or she's going to get an average donation for very little work. If you're not a complete psycho and force it, you're kinda stuck. I've seen discussions here about not placing the donation until AFTER services are complete, but I've always found that it adds to the tension of "Is this legit, or is this some LE sting?" (She did ask for the donation to be placed on the chair before anything started). Is she going to DEMAND that you put the money down first? How far could this escalate? I've also seen some say that, if the provider requires a donation before service, the hobbyist just walks...well...I wanted to see where it would go, plus, I had driven a half hour to see her...plus my little head was doing all the thinking...meh. you live and learn...