EXTREME BDSM pics videos anyone into BDSM any handicapps into BDSM?

Deffenetly like the man in the mask
I fantasizing of raping kissing nibblingall over or what eve my heart so desired an fancied....

EXTREME BDSM pics videos anyone into BDSM any handicapps into BDSM ?

Have any BDSM pics to share and g=fantasys?

Love to see men an men together that's hot...

deleted 3 images. ew
Jeez, I could have done without this before eating my breakfast. While I appreciate you wanting to share your fantasies with the rest of us, I really think you should just post links to the pics rather than the pictures in all their technicolor glory.

IB
Sabrina,

Even in Another Realm, you might wish to consider your audience before posting some of the postings that you do.

EW
I consider myself quite open on all things sexual but I think I need to retire from Another Realm for a few days or weeks. WOW.
wow---made me wonder if I really am "open minded".....and made me cringe a little!
deleted images. ew
deleted images. ew
Ok, I'm done with this " another realm" it's all yours, have at it!

IB
deleted image. ew
Ok, I'm done with this " another realm" it's all yours, have at it!

IB Originally Posted by Iron Butterfly
You don't have to be done with ALL of "ANOTHER REALM"...maybe just her threads.

You don't have to be done with ALL of "ANOTHER REALM"...maybe just her threads.

Originally Posted by tia travels
Yep going to make sure I read who started the damn thing from now on.
Like I said in another thread..ITS BACK!!! Geezzz...

HB
I'm about to start the process of deleting some of these images.

It's been reported that some contain a virus? I'm not sure how that works, exactly, but it does give me a valid reason to remove some of the more * cough * provocative of the photos.

And I'm with a few of the others. I don't like viewing this type of extreme, either. However, some folks obviously do.

The image guidelines have been substantially relaxed on Eccie this past year. But sometimes, there is a stopping point of what the collective audience will wish to tolerate viewing.

I'm sure that most will agree.

Thanks, to many of you, for suffering through a few of these crazy topics that have been posted, lately! With such a forum, sometimes, this type of segue is just going to happen.

Then, it all gets back to a relative normal.

Sincerely,
Elisabeth
These images don't bother me. They are interesting to see how the other 1% lives. They are like a sideline show at a circus. These pictures certainly are not something I would do nor want to be involved with someone who does. If they involved innocent animals, then I would have an issue with viewing them.

But it's like when you see a car accident on the road--you know you want to look.